Item Number Two - Brought To Mind By Herbert H.ogletree

Item number two
Brought to mind by Herbert H.Ogletree
This is with our congregation and also our many Pastors of today should stop there deltaic around and start working together, and being willing to work together for the good of their very own community and also for the good of God’s many very young wonderful children, which have founded themselves with no place to go and having to face this cruel world all alone within their very own young youth.
There is no better way for us to work for our God, and also for our Lord Jesus Christ, than to be there for our many young children when they need us the most and also for the greatest of need for help. We know that there is nothing, or any other better way to get recernation coming from the greatest of all smiles, that will be coming from our very own wonderful Godhead.
This is as we do something, and this is when we do something to keep God’s children safe off the streets, and being all alone, this is so that our world cannot eat then up, by destroying them before the eyes of our most greatest of all Godheads which we are now worshiping.

I am 85 years old, but I’m still clocking when
it comes to our young and small children.
Herbert H. Ogletree

Jude
1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
1:2 Mercy unto you, and peace and love, be multiplied.
1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Back