ItIsFinished - Welcome to the CFS Forum

ModeratorTeam

CFS Moderators
Staff member
Senior Moderator
ItIsFinished - Welcome to the Forum

We ask this of all new members,
Please look over the following forum links and familiarize yourself with them. This will allow you to have a safe and enjoyable time here in the Forum.

This is just forum procedure and required reading for all new members.
  1. Forum Policies and Procedures
  2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.
If you have any questions or navigation issues, please feel free to contact a Moderator or Helper and we will do what we can to help you with things.

Again, welcome to the CFS Forum.

Thank you all for your kind words of welcome. I have truely been blessed by the LORD all of my life, and I thank Him every day for the wonderful journey I have had with Him over the past 8 decades. When I was about 10 years old I stood in the back yard and looked up to the sky on a moon lit night and said in my heart that there had to be a GOD. What I didn't know then, but I found out years later that He was looking down and saw me looking up. Psalm 14:2
14:2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men,
to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

Thank you all for your kind words of welcome. I have truely been blessed by the LORD all of my life, and I thank Him every day for the wonderful journey I have had with Him over the past 8 decades. When I was about 10 years old I stood in the back yard and looked up to the sky on a moon lit night and said in my heart that there had to be a GOD. What I didn't know then, but I found out years later that He was looking down and saw me looking up. Psalm 14:2
14:2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men,
to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

welcome to the forum ItIsFinished

I really enjoyed your testimony here.

looking forward to fellowship

Our life in Christ is an incredible journey. I've been enjoying your posts and look forward to hearing more about your lifelong experience with God.
All of us as children of God are like salt that spice up the world around us. Coming to know one another, edifying one another in love, and sharing burdens and joys. Each of us is unique and yet a part of one body.

I look forward to hearing more of this journey.

Back