It's Good To Meet!

I'm glad to have found this site. Thanks for allowing me in and I look forward to sharing some great conversations.

I'm from little old England - that's the tiny islands far across the water from you New Englanders! In general, the churches have joined the wider world over here and it's quite hard to find what I think of as traditional values. Too much tolerance, anything goes and never admonish wrongdoing; and not enough respect. Forgive me for moaning, but I just hope to chat with some people with proper Christian values!

I'm glad to have found this site. Thanks for allowing me in and I look forward to sharing some great conversations.

I'm from little old England - that's the tiny islands far across the water from you New Englanders! In general, the churches have joined the wider world over here and it's quite hard to find what I think of as traditional values. Too much tolerance, anything goes and never admonish wrongdoing; and not enough respect. Forgive me for moaning, but I just hope to chat with some people with proper Christian values!
Welcome. I hope you are blessed by us here.

Back