Jade Helm?????

Just a foot-stamp note on the picture: The man who took the shot, was asking to see the face that he might believe. The Holy Spirit prompted him where and when to take the pic. It was not obvious in his lens finder when he took it. I would think that the HS didn't use just any ole face. But, heck, what do I know? It makes a great desk top background. :)(y)

A very timely article:

The consequences and patterns of war, whether by one nation against another or by a government against the citizenry, rarely change. However, the methods of war have evolved vastly in modern times. Wars by elites against populations are often so subtle that many people might not even recognize that they are under attack until it is too late. Whenever I examine the conceptions of “potential war” between individuals and oligarchy, invariably some hard-headed person cries out: “What do you mean ‘when?’ We are at war right now!” In this case, I am not talking about the subtle brand of war. I am not talking about the information war, the propaganda war, the economic war, the psychological war or the biological war. I am talking about outright warfare, and anyone who thinks we have already reached that point has no clue what real war looks like.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-06/when-elites-wage-war-america-how-they-will-do-it

I know I've seen it in the past, but I just can't find it... I'm good at 3D images, but this one has me stumped :(

Sometimes squinting helps. Look in the upper middle of picture 2. There is a black (hair and beard) white cheekbones shadowed eyes. I'll crop...does this help?
Jesus%20in%20snow%20(4).jpg
Jesus%20in%20snow%20(4).jpg
Jesus in snow (4).jpg

The original was not rotated... as soon as I rotated the image counter-clockwise, I could see it.

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 5
Our Pastor had done missionary work in China and knew the man who took the photo. My mother sent out Christmas cards one year with this on the front. I saw it when I was 6 or 7.

The original was not rotated... as soon as I rotated the image counter-clockwise, I could see it.

I rotated the 1st picture because I wanted to make the point that the picture is harder to see but still there. I was originally given the picture upside down. I explained it in the 2nd post and showed it rightside up. I was comparing it to rapture scripture.

I rotated the 1st picture because I wanted to make the point that the picture is harder to see but still there. I was originally given the picture upside down. I explained it in the 2nd post and showed it rightside up. I was comparing it to rapture scripture.
Sorry for having hijacked the thread... I missed your other post on rotating it I guess. Sorry about that. :)

No worries. :):):) To me, scripture has to be perceived thru the Holy Spirit. Once you see it - you always ever after see it. Like the picture.

Anywho...my gist of Jade Helm is these are military maneuvers that are practice. The disturbing element is that they are practicing for actions against American civilians. I was talking to a friend on my front stoop about Jade Helm. A young man walking by heard the words, Jade Helm....and pointed a finger, saying, "there's something very scary about that!" And walked on...my friend was amazed that he knew what we were talking about because she'd never heard about it. CNN reported on it twice (maybe 3 times) on the one day and has since dropped the story. They only reported it because the governor of Texas had, in response to being flooded with concerns from his constituents, said that the National Guard would be monitoring all actions by federal troops. He later corrected and said he meant to say he was saying the guard would be working in conjunction with the troops.
I'm wondering what this connection to Walmart is all about?

Some 3200 military bases in the US have been put on Bravo (3 on a scale of 5) security alert, based in part because of the Texas attack last Sunday.

That whole thing sounds like a false flag...

How so? Silk <----curious.

Watching the morning weather report....extreme weather predicted. Hail stones just slightly less then size of footballs. Snow storms in Wyoming and tornados in the mid west.

That whole thing sounds like a false flag...

That is what I thought as well. I am very cautious about conspiracy theory stuff and that is what this sounded like.
However as time goes by it seems that it is growing legs and personally I have no clue what it is about, only that it is there.

Back