Jade Helm?????

How so? Silk <----curious.

Watching the morning weather report....extreme weather predicted. Hail stones just slightly less then size of footballs. Snow storms in Wyoming and tornados in the mid west.
To do something the public wouldn't normally permit, the government allows or makes something up to instill fear in the people so they can complete their objective. America is in for serious change. The thing is, the government is being manipulated by the devil because we were a Christian nation, and now we've turned our backs on God and He has removed His protection especially after America has turned its back on Israel. The government may actually believe they're doing the right thing, but my spirit says they're being duped. We need to pray for God's people because the country is lost until it is greatly humbled. Today, this quote is certain:

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither.
Ben Franklin

To do something the public wouldn't normally permit, the government allows or makes something up to instill fear in the people so they can complete their objective. America is in for serious change. The thing is, the government is being manipulated by the devil because we were a Christian nation, and now we've turned our backs on God and He has removed His protection especially after America has turned its back on Israel. The government may actually believe they're doing the right thing, but my spirit says they're being duped. We need to pray for God's people because the country is lost until it is greatly humbled. Today, this quote is certain:

Ben Franklin

Okay...I wasn't sure if you meant Jade Helm was a false flag. Because it looks to me like the military is doing exercises to control American citizens they deem "out of control". And yes the higher security alert, perhaps even the Sunday foiled "terrorist attack" was done would resolve and calm people's minds about what they are doing in Texas and 9 other states this summer. Again - it seems to me, the "other side" is preparing for events in Sept.

Okay...I wasn't sure if you meant Jade Helm was a false flag. Because it looks to me like the military is doing exercises to control American citizens they deem "out of control". And yes the higher security alert, perhaps even the Sunday foiled "terrorist attack" was done would resolve and calm people's minds about what they are doing in Texas and 9 other states this summer. Again - it seems to me, the "other side" is preparing for events in Sept.
Well if the shmita understanding and patterns holds 9/11/15 will be a defining moment in America and they could use an "exercise" as an excuse. They see the writing on the walls too I'm sure. Bankers and budget people are sounding more like preachers of doom and gloom these days. That says a lot.

The feast of trumpets is on the 15th? I forgot....old age.....sigh.

** Edit...9/13/15....(grin) how could I forget?

Ben Franklin

Amen brother!

Ben Franklin

Someone said, and I am not sure if it was here or from my National Guard friend, if this is about "martial law" and it practice, one of the things that is suspended under martial is VOTEING. Hmmmm.....

Someone said, and I am not sure if it was here or from my National Guard friend, if this is about "martial law" and it practice, one of the things that is suspended under martial is VOTEING. Hmmmm.....
I daughter had a dream Obama would be the last president because he'd end the voting... this was before he won his second term.

I daughter had a dream Obama would be the last president because he'd end the voting... this was before he won his second term.

That's my understanding too. I came to it later, tho. I kept hoping he was not part of the other side.

That's my understanding too. I came to it later, tho. I kept hoping he was not part of the other side.
He is the one allowed to be in power over us by our actions for our good. I just pray it's a whipping and not and execution.

It's scary how fast things are coming together. And it's late in the day to start waking up. I feel like I'm walking in a sleep walker's world. How easily the deception is accepted.

I'll be right in the middle of moving when all this is going on... I'll be in Florida for a month then off to DC to find a place to live... West Virginia is sounding pretty good though...

Breaking News: according to CNN 20 million people face extreme weather....tornados, hail and storms....guess where? Texas (also Colorado).

Ben Franklin
Yup, to be honest even I and many close to me can see the same thing, and we do not even live in America.
We are not better off though, but are indeed in the same boat as our government has done same, at every conceivable opportunity, they offer to their forefathers. What rubbish, and they make us part of it, but hey, they have not yet banned Christianity here so we are still "happy". Will it change the way things are going, most likely.

Back