Jennifer Foster, Owner of In Faith Wear

Jennifer Foster, Owner of In Faith Wear

Hello. My name is Jennifer Foster and I am a *newbie* and also the owner of In Faith Wear (www.infaithwear.com). I am a mother of 4 (3 boys and 1 girl) and live in Texas with my super wonderful husband James. I was a computer programmer for 12 years, but felt like God was calling me to do something different with my life, so I now own and operate In Faith Wear.

A brieft story about why I started my store was that my uncle was in the local hardware store and a young man came in wearing a T-Shirt with the F* word on it. My uncle asked the guy how he could go out in public wearing such a vulgar shirt. The young man's response was "Hey! Man! I just liked the way the shirt looked!". I thought it was sad that the only *cool* looking shirt this guy could find sent such a negative message, so I decided to start selling shirts and other items that promoted positive messages.

I would love to have you visit my online store at www.infaithwear.com and please provide me with any feedback you have if you have ideas about how to improve my site or know of an inspirational product that we should sell.

Hi, Jennifer and welcome. :)

(We would just like to mention that Jennifer's link to a commercial off-site location has been approved by the staff here at CFS.)

Back