Jesus, Allah & Jehovah are the same????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday the Bishop Of Rome addressed Catholic followers regarding the dire importance of exhibiting religious tolerance. During his hour-long speech, a smiling Pope Francis was quoted telling the Vatican’s guests that the Koran, and the spiritual teachings contained therein, are just as valid as the Holy Bible.

Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Allah. These are all names employed to describe an entity that is distinctly the same across the world. For centuries, blood has been needlessly shed because of the desire to segregate our faiths. This, however, should be the very concept which unites us as people, as nations, and as a world bound by faith. Together, we can bring about an unprecedented age of peace, all we need to achieve such a state is respect each others beliefs, for we are all children of God regardless of the name we choose to address him by. We can accomplish miraculous things in the world by merging our faiths, and the time for such a movement is now. No longer shall we slaughter our neighbors over differences in reference to their God.” - http://nationalreport.net/pope-francis-followers-koran-holy-bible/#sthash.dAzsV2NC.dpuf

Time and time again we see these kind of comments and then we see our Catholic friends step up to say they "WE" just do not understand what was said.

I wonder if that is the case again with the comments from the Catholic Pope.

Is Jesus and Allah and Jehovah all the same????

Monday the Bishop Of Rome addressed Catholic followers regarding the dire importance of exhibiting religious tolerance. During his hour-long speech, a smiling Pope Francis was quoted telling the Vatican’s guests that the Koran, and the spiritual teachings contained therein, are just as valid as the Holy Bible.

Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Allah. These are all names employed to describe an entity that is distinctly the same across the world. For centuries, blood has been needlessly shed because of the desire to segregate our faiths. This, however, should be the very concept which unites us as people, as nations, and as a world bound by faith. Together, we can bring about an unprecedented age of peace, all we need to achieve such a state is respect each others beliefs, for we are all children of God regardless of the name we choose to address him by. We can accomplish miraculous things in the world by merging our faiths, and the time for such a movement is now. No longer shall we slaughter our neighbors over differences in reference to their God.” - http://nationalreport.net/pope-francis-followers-koran-holy-bible/#sthash.dAzsV2NC.dpuf

Time and time again we see these kind of comments and then we see our Catholic friends step up to say they "WE" just do not understand what was said.

My question to this - if what I have heard and read (Jesus is God's son is the greatest of all sins in Islam)) then how can it be so ?

Jesus and Jehovah and Holy Spirit constitute the Godhead, but Allah has no part of God. Allah is the usurper, Satan...and that the pope doesn't know that, and smudges the line of demarcation between Christianity and Islam---he lends himself to be the agent of Satan in these last days.

He chooses poorly, to say the very least!

Jesus and Jehovah and Holy Spirit constitute the Godhead, but Allah has no part of God. Allah is the usurper, Satan...and that the pope doesn't know that, and smudges the line of demarcation between Christianity and Islam---he lends himself to be the agent of Satan in these last days.

He chooses poorly, to say the very least!

And that is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

The name "Allah" has been reported to have been the name of one of the idols worshipped in Saudi Arabia before Muhammad named him in the Koran as his name for God. It is said that the name of Allah was the idol for the "Moon god" Sin.
There is lots of information and misinformation on this subject and it would be best if one is interested to do their own research. I have personally found these comments.............

"Allah is found . . . in Arabic inscriptions prior to Islam".
(Encyclopedia Britannica, I:643)

"The Arabs, before the time of Mohammed, accepted and worshipped, after a fashion, a supreme god called allah".
(Encyclopedia of Islam, eds. Houtsma, Arnold, Basset, Hartman; Leiden: E.J.Brill, 1913, I:302)

"Allah was known to the pre-Islamic Arabs; he was one of the Meccan deities".
(Encyclopedia of Islam, ed. Gibb, I:406)

"Ilah . . . appears in pre-Islamic poetry . . . By frequency of usage, al-ilah was contracted to allah, frequently attested to in pre-Islamic poetry".
(Encyclopedia of Islam, eds. Lewis, Menage, Pellat, Schacht; Leiden: E.J.Brill, 1971, III:1093)

"The name Allah goes back before Muhammed"
(Encyclopedia of World Mythology and Legend, "The Facts on File", ed. Anthony Mercatante, New York, 1983, I:41)

The origin of this (Allah) goes back to pre-Muslim times. Allah is not a common name meaning "God" (or a "god"), and the Muslim must use another word or form if he wishes to indicate any other than his own peculiar deity"
(Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethics, ed. James Hastings, Edinburgh: T & T Clark, 1908, I:326) .

Any thoughts????????

And that is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

The name "Allah" has been reported to have been the name of one of the idols worshipped in Saudi Arabia before Muhammad named him in the Koran as his name for God. It is said that the name of Allah was the idol for the "Moon god" Sin.
There is lots of information and misinformation on this subject and it would be best if one is interested to do their own research. I have personally found these comments.............

"Allah is found . . . in Arabic inscriptions prior to Islam".
(Encyclopedia Britannica, I:643)

"The Arabs, before the time of Mohammed, accepted and worshipped, after a fashion, a supreme god called allah".
(Encyclopedia of Islam, eds. Houtsma, Arnold, Basset, Hartman; Leiden: E.J.Brill, 1913, I:302)

"Allah was known to the pre-Islamic Arabs; he was one of the Meccan deities".
(Encyclopedia of Islam, ed. Gibb, I:406)

"Ilah . . . appears in pre-Islamic poetry . . . By frequency of usage, al-ilah was contracted to allah, frequently attested to in pre-Islamic poetry".
(Encyclopedia of Islam, eds. Lewis, Menage, Pellat, Schacht; Leiden: E.J.Brill, 1971, III:1093)

"The name Allah goes back before Muhammed"
(Encyclopedia of World Mythology and Legend, "The Facts on File", ed. Anthony Mercatante, New York, 1983, I:41)

The origin of this (Allah) goes back to pre-Muslim times. Allah is not a common name meaning "God" (or a "god"), and the Muslim must use another word or form if he wishes to indicate any other than his own peculiar deity"
(Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethics, ed. James Hastings, Edinburgh: T & T Clark, 1908, I:326) .

Any thoughts????????
This is true.

Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Allah. These are all names employed to describe an entity that is distinctly the same across the world.

Act 4:10 let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead—by him this man is standing before you well.
Act 4:12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

Act 4:10 let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead—by him this man is standing before you well.
Act 4:12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
I would like to add that the only way back to the father is thru the SON because Jesus is the only 1 who died on the cross to win humanity back to the father. So in saying that truth there is NO other way into heaven regardless if any 1 agrees or not it's a done deal. Glory to the SON of the living God. Forever the word of the Lord is settled in heaven.

"Blessed are they that wash their robes in the blood of the Lamb:that they may have a right to the tree of life,and may enter in by the gates into the city."Verse 16 makes it clear whose ears are being filled.
bye
Rev 22:14

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Report

National Report is a website which posts fictional articles related to world events....
.....The National Report carries a disclaimer identifying its content as satire and fake news,[7] but there was no prominent link to this page until late December 2014.[11][12] Numerous articles referring to National Report stories stated that National Report's disclaimer had been removed

http://nationalreport.net/disclaimer/
Disclaimer
National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. National Report is not intended for children under the age of 18.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Report

National Report is a website which posts fictional articles related to world events....
.....The National Report carries a disclaimer identifying its content as satire and fake news,[7] but there was no prominent link to this page until late December 2014.[11][12] Numerous articles referring to National Report stories stated that National Report's disclaimer had been removed

http://nationalreport.net/disclaimer/
Disclaimer
National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. National Report is not intended for children under the age of 18.
Thank you for posting this. It is good to know the truth. That website is sneaky though...you either have to know that it posts fake news or you have to actually search for the disclaimer on it's website.

Thank you for posting this. It is good to know the truth. That website is sneaky though...you either have to know that it posts fake news or you have to actually search for the disclaimer on it's website.

If the Spirit of truth abides in you he abides for ever and by Him we know the spirit of error.

If you take a 100 gods and remove 99 of them you do in very truth have but one 'god'

But a half truth is the same as a lie .

Despite the claims of Islam that they honour the Old testament prophest of Israel the teachings of Islams contradict them . Despite the claim they honour Jesus as a true prophet of God they deny his teaching.

Jesus said "what I see the father doing that do I " In the Old testament when Cain offered up his offering it is written that God "had no respect unto his offering"
Then on the same grounds no man should respect Islam 's 'offerings'
For all the so called world 'faiths' are of the seed of the serpent and of the root of Cain .
That all say you must do this and you must not do that and you must go through and do this religious ritual as prescribed .
They are ALL religions of works even as Cains was. That sought by "the sweat of the brow" to establish his own righteousness by his own good works and thus not only denied the truth about Gods righteousness but also denied his own sin.
he thus sought his own glory rather than Gods .
There is nothing in Islam to respect . and there is only darkness in its teaching .
God gave Cain time to repent "if thou doeth well wilt thou not be accepted?
But instead while in a deceitful diologue with his brother rose up and slew him. So it was and so it has always been and will be till the Lord comes and judges the world in righteousness .
be careful then with all the ecumenical' peace talks ' and people who beliieve we should respect all religions . Because in the end they will rise up and slay you if they get the 'liberty ' to do so .
footnote:
The 'god' of Jehovah witnesses (so called ) is not the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ either .
and Jesus said ye shall be MY witnesses after that the Holy Spirit has come upon you ." Not the witnesses of Jehova.
For he that honours the Son then also honours the Father ., But if you do not bare witness of the Son you do not bare witness of the father either .
in Christ
gerald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back