JESUS CHRIST HEALS TODAY

There is nothing too small with our God. In the past I was healed of asthma and skin problems.
Yesterday I had a headache.My first thought was to get a paracetamol or pain killer.
I remembered the bible says count it all joy when various trials come to us. I remembered that we are to give thanks in all things. As I was counting it joy and thanking God, the headache disapeared within minutes! I refused to murmur and complain.

I praise the Lord Jesus for this miracle.It reminded me that nothing is too small for our God to do for us.

Jas. ''I praise the Lord Jesus for this miracle.It reminded me that nothing is too small for our God to do for us. ''
it's good to practice with the smallest things in prep. for the big ones in the future.

Beware == False faith healers* Dareen Brown on TV with out bias exposed them by training to do what the money collecting spammers do. Including having the details from ''Follow-up cards'' fed to their ear pieces.
===> if you caught it did it seem to be of beneifit you or Christians in general.???
If not please look it up !!!
http://www.holymoly.com/reviews/tv/tv-review-derren-brown-miracle-s...
Hello laterunner,
The healing power of God is real, weather it be by the healing anointing, the Gifts of healings, or faith in the promises of God or simply reading the word of God.
There will however always be the false. Satan is working overtime to decredit God through people.
Rom 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.
Sometimes our sins and mistakes causes the name of God to be blasphemed among those who do not believe.

As for Christians, this is what is happening today:

Col 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

The word of Christ does dwell in most Christians richly, they know and can quote alot of scriptures, but not in all wisdom.
That is why the apostle prays in ephisean 1 for the ephisean church:
Eph 1:16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
Eph 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened;

God heals today and He will continue to heal.

It will be inapropriate to discuss this topic here. This site is for edification and exhortation only. However we must learn to know the Holy Spirit personally. Then you will straight away tell who is ministering under the prompting of the Holy Spirit and who is a fake or under another spirit.

Back