4. Keys of the Kingdom. Mt 16:19.
5. Living Water. Jn 4:14.
6. Bread of Heaven. Jn 6:51.
7. Eternal Life. Jn 10:28.
8. Power over the Nations. Rev 2:26.
9. The Morning Star. Rev 2:28.
10. I will give New Life. Rev 21:6

Hey, that's really nice! I wonder what "morning star means?"

2 Peter 1:19 says "We also have the prophetic word made more sure, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;"

"The day dawns" sounds like when the Rapture happens, so maybe the morning star is Christ. But, I thought He was already in our hearts.??

From Albert Banres Notes on the Bible:

Rev 2:28
And I will give him the morning star - The "morning star" is that bright planet - Venus - which at some seasons of the year appears so beautifully in the east, leading on the morning - the harbinger of the day. It is one of the most beautiful objects in nature, and is susceptible of a great variety of uses for illustration. It appears as the darkness passes away; it is an indication that the morning comes; it is intermingled with the first rays of the light of the sun; it seems to be a herald to announce the coming of that glorious luminary; it is a pledge of the faithfulness of God. In which of these senses, if any, it is referred to here, is not stated; nor is it said what is implied by its being given to him that overcomes. It would seem to be used here to denote a bright and brilliant ornament; something with which he who "overcame" would be adorned, resembling the bright star of the morning. It is observable that it is not said that he would make him like the morning star, as in
Dan_12:3; nor that he would be compared with the morning star, like the king of Babylon, Isa_14:12; nor that he would resemble a star which Balaam says he saw in the distant future, Num_24:17. The idea seems to be, that the Saviour would give him something that would resemble that morning planet in beauty and splendor - perhaps meaning that it would be placed as a gem in his diadem, and would sparkle on his brow - bearing some such relation to him who is called "the Sun of Righteousness," as the morning star does to the glorious sun on his rising. If so, the meaning would be that he would receive a beautiful ornament, bearing a near relation to the Redeemer himself as a bright sun - a pledge that the darkness was past - but one whose beams would melt away into the superior light of the Redeemer himself, as the beams of the morning star are lost in the superior glory of the sun.

Astonishing life of Jesus

And when he was come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, Who is this? - Matthew 21:10

1. Astonishment in His teachings
And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:
For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.
- Matthew 7:28-29

2. Astonishment in His healing power
And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion.
- Mark 2:12

3. Astonishment in His miracles
But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!
- Matthew 8:27

4. Astonishment in His resurrection
And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.
- Matthew 27:12

Back