Jesus is Better than Santa

Jesus is Better than Santa

Santa lives at the North Pole.
JESUS is everywhere.

Santa rides in a sleigh
JESUS rides on the wind and walks on the water.

Santa comes but once a year
JESUS is an ever present help.

Santa fills your stockings with goodies
JESUS supplies all your needs.

Santa comes down your chimney uninvited
JESUS stands at your door and knocks.. and then enters your heart.

You have to stand in line to see Santa
JESUS is as close as the mention of His name.

Santa lets you sit on his lap
JESUS lets you rest in His arms.

Santa doesn't know your name, all he can say is "Hi little boy or girl, What's your name?"
JESUS knew our name before we did.Not only does He know our name, He knows our address too.
He knows our history and future and He even knows how many hairs are on our heads.

Santa has a belly like a bowl full of jelly
JESUS has a heart full of love.

All Santa can offer is HO HO HO
JESUS offers health, help and hope.

Santa says "You better not cry"
JESUS says "Cast all your cares on me for I care for you.

Santa's little helpers make toys
JESUS makes new life, mends wounded hearts, repairs broken homes and builds mansions.

Santa may make you chuckle but
JESUS gives you joy that is your strength.

While Santa puts gifts under your tree
JESUS became our gift and died on the tree.

It's obvious there is really no comparison.
We need to remember WHO Christmas is all about.
We need to put Christ back in Christmas.
Jesus is still the reason for the season.
Yes, Jesus is better, he is even better than Santa Claus!

If it was only two lines, this says it all. I love this!

:smile_anim:

If it was only two lines, this says it all. I love this!

:smile_anim:

That is my favorite line also.

Great post!

We are . . .

growinginf.jpg

There si an interesting thing - we, in the Czech republic, do not have any Santa Claus, but "baby Jesus" who is told to bring children the presents... :) But, anyway, nice thread.

There si an interesting thing - we, in the Czech republic, do not have any Santa Claus, but "baby Jesus" who is told to bring children the presents... :) But, anyway, nice thread.

Yes Johana... Jesus does bring the presents, best of all presents is Salvation.
Santa Claus is actually a pagan holiday believe it or not. However, we celebrate Jesus' birthday at this time also. They both bring gifts. Santa brings material things and Jesus brings eternal things. Santa brings happiness for a short time.....Jesus brings happiness for eternity. The Christmas trees are beautiful and welcomed and smell good all decorated in pretty things and lights. Nothing wrong with that at all. Then Jesus brings the GOOD stuff!!..............LIFE eternal with GOD Himself. O man Christmas is so special to me because this is when I get closest to Jesus Christ. I am going through a time right now where it is very rough road. But I cling to Jesus in these times like duct tape.

I believe that the feeling that you feel this time of season is not from Santa but from Jesus Himself. Can ya feel the love? It is from Jesus not from Santa. Santa is a jolly old soul but Jesus is forever. I hope I'm not dragging this thread on too long, Im just telling you what I know. YES Christmas is a HOLY time. It is a birthday of our Lord Jesus our GOD. What better time is there than this to accept HIM as your Lord and Savior and best friend and the best Father in the universe! He is my Dad, Papa, Senior, Friend, Brother, God, My heart!, My comfort, my strength, My courage, My healer, My Love!!!!

My sweet Lord Jesus, I love you...I love you, Happy Birthday Jesus

Amen

my heart is blown wide open..........enter my Lord Jesus. Heal me Jesus, humble my heart, Give me strength and courage. O God I love you, keep giving me the gift of tears of joy!!!!!! I want to be full of LIFE my God. Thank you Jesus Thank you. Amen

Merry Christmas everybody. I love you

Chili out......uhhg

Back