Jesus is Comming Soon!

Jesus is Comming Soon!

Just think about it? If Jesus comes right now will you be there?? The time is now! The time is now! If you arent ready get ready! Put aside all excuses Jesus already nailed ever excuse to the cross! Ask the lord to forgive you of all your sins and continue down! Remeber to read it aloud if you dont understand it READ IT AGAIN UNTIL IT CLICKS.. after that ask yourself what does that mean to you! Jesus is waiting with his arms open wide searching to and fro for whosoever will come to him! Accept him today you wont be sorry!

READ THIS ALOUD!
For all have sinned, and come short of the gloory of God. Romans 3:23 ( dont understand it read it again!!)
READ THIS ALOUD!
For the wages of sin is death Roman 6:23 Death = Hell (dont understand it read it again!)
READ THIS ALOUD!
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, Verily I say unto thee, except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God. John 3:3
READ THIS ALOUD!
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6 (dont understand read it again!)
READ THIS ALOUD!
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9 (dont understand read it again)
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Roman 10:13 ( dont understand read it again)
READ THIS ALOUD!
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him and will sup with him, and him with me. Revelation 3:20 ( dont understand read it again!)

Thanks for this post. Any time I am alone, the question that comes to my mind is "If Jesus comes now, will I be among the chosen ones?"
So every time I ask the Lord for His guidance always in everything I do so as not to fall or make other people fall.
Thanks.

Yemsot if Jesus lives in your heart you are already one of the chosen ones- He saw you before the foundation of the world- He paid a high price for you and He will keep you - our salvation is based on His righteouness imputed to us and He has already given us all things pertaining to life and godliness- we must simply walk by faith believing him fo these things- many blessings from your brother Larry

Back