Jesus is the final authority [story]

Robertwarhero1

Account Closed
Jesus is the final authority [story]

author foot note:"It is my hope that everyone comes to Jesus born again,we are living in interesting times where his second coming is more talked about then any other thing or at least where i live. In most of my stories i leave an end where i talk about repentance and acceptance into God's kingdom cause the alternative is just to awful to talk about or to even consider,but again we are living in interesting times, but in the nature of the forums i won't go into detail but the massage is very clear."

All is silent , all is still; People great and small stand before an all powerful judge trembling, from the greatest king,to the lowly peasant all are present before this judge. Their deeds are recorded aswell as their works ,everything is accounted for, The Judge is Jesus christ who sits on the right hand of the father in judgement.

Jesus calls in the mighty emperor, the emperor kneels before the lord and says."You are Lord,oh mighty one, I have heard of you in my lands." Jesus holds up his hand and speaks."You heard of me but do you know of me?" The emperor nods his head yes."Of course my lord i know of you"

Jesus holds up his hand again."I mean do you know of me truly with all your heart?" The emperor looks away."I... i heard of you my lord." Jesus turns away."But you don't know me,where you not warned that this day will come? where you not warned of what awaits you if you do not fear the Lord your God?"

The emperor feels his mouth go dry."I thought i had time lord..I thought i had time..please give me another chance.." Jesus looks away."I know you not." The emperor is then lead away from the presence of the lord, an mighty General is then brought in as he then kneels down and proclaims."You are Lord."

Jesus looks at the General and speaks"Do you know me?" The General nods his head yes."Yes Lord I know you, i've heard of you and accepted you into my life." Jesus smiles."Tell me my servant what have you done for the kingdom of God?" The General replies."I've lead meany an great battle in your name, i went forth and made loe the cities of old for your glory my lord." thunder cracks as Jesus speaks again.

"I said what have you done for the Kingdom of God and not what you done for your own self, did you not heed my word? did you not do as i commanded you to do; Have you not loved thy neighbor as thy self,have you not further the kingdom of God by telling others of me?" The General shook his head no.

Jesus then speaks again"My law is clear." The General is then taken away, an humble peasant is then brought in as he then proclaims "Jesus is lord", he stays nealed before the lord hands trembling.

Jesus looks down up on him and speaks."Do you know me?" The peasant speaks."Yes..I know you,i've tried to serve you faithfully and do as you commanded me to do. I opened my home to those in need and gave to the kingdom of God when I could.. I fear i don't think i done anything for you."

Jesus smiles."But you have,you done a lot more for me then anyone else could do come and share in the bounty of the Lord." The peasant enters into the kingdom of heaven.
Romans 14:11
Mathew 7:23

Moral of the story;"Know you Jesus fully don't just know him(be saved and come to repentance.) Do what God has commanded you to do in order to further the kingdom of God(use your gifts)

I pulled alot of punches in this story,but like i said we are living in interesting times,we don't know when Christ will be back but when he does come back he won't be pulling any punches,I pray you'll fully know his love and mercy and nothing else,i am asking the mods and admins please leave this alone,if not i understand fully.

Jesus is the final authority [story] Moral of the story;"Know you Jesus fully don't just know him(be saved and come to repentance.) Do what God has commanded you to do in order to further the kingdom of God(use your gifts) I pulled alot of punches in this story,but like i said we are living in interesting times,we don't know when Christ will be back but when he does come back he won't be pulling any punches,I pray you'll fully know his love and mercy and nothing else,i am asking the mods and admins please leave this alone,if not i understand fully.

Hello Robert;

I just got through reading Jesus is the final authority [story] late last night and again this morning. It gave me much to think about and can never be reminded enough.

Jesus is the final authority and for those of us who believe and follow in obedience will have peace in Him.

I enjoyed what you shared,
brother, God bless you and thank you.

I pulled alot of punches in this story,but like i said we are living in interesting times,we don't know when Christ will be back but when he does come back he won't be pulling any punches,I pray you'll fully know his love and mercy and nothing else,i am asking the mods and admins please leave this alone,if not i understand fully.
I think this is beautiful... I would not dare to fault it in any way, either as a person or as a mod. Keep doing what you are doing. You provide inspiration. Your words are a blessing for all those who read them.

Thank you for the sunshine you bring into this forum.

Back