Jesus or Moses...

I have a number of acquaintances who are fixated on portions of Torah to which we are all allegedly still tied. Granted, my Torah observant acquaintances practice intellectual dishonesty when claiming the requirement to hold to portions of Torah, even though Yahshuah said that none will pass away until ALL be fulfilled. They do not practice the sacrifices, or build a fence around the edge of their roofs, or circumcise their sons on the eighth day, etc., some because there is no temple, others because they believe those were fulfilled, but many say that they will indeed go on pilgrimage to Israel if the sacrifices were started up once again and partake of those sacrifices, which will speak only to the alleged insufficiency of the Blood of Christ. Either way, they are not taking scripture for what it says in that NONE of it can be set aside until ALL is fulfilled.

Their selective obedience to Torah, then, is an indictment against them!

Given that the sacrifices are of no more importance because of the Blood of the finished atonement through Yahshuah, this is ample evidence for the fact that He was/is powerful enough to have fulfilled ALL of it.

So, Solberg brings up a very good question and makes some excellent observations in this video that really hit home to me from the very word of Jesus Himself:

John 5:39-40
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

See that? The Lord drew a precise line of distinction between fixating upon that which testifies of Him, and setting our eyes solely on Him of whom those scriptures testify. It's all about our focus. If we stand on the street corner looking only at the street sign post, never moving down the street to the address that the sign post validates as being the right street, then we never make it to the intended destination if all we do is fixate on the street sign.

I have a number of acquaintances who are fixated on portions of Torah to which we are all allegedly still tied. Granted, my Torah observant acquaintances practice intellectual dishonesty when claiming the requirement to hold to portions of Torah, even though Yahshuah said that none will pass away until ALL be fulfilled. They do not practice the sacrifices, or build a fence around the edge of their roofs, or circumcise their sons on the eighth day, etc., some because there is no temple, others because they believe those were fulfilled, but many say that they will indeed go on pilgrimage to Israel if the sacrifices were started up once again and partake of those sacrifices, which will speak only to the alleged insufficiency of the Blood of Christ. Either way, they are not taking scripture for what it says in that NONE of it can be set aside until ALL is fulfilled.

Their selective obedience to Torah, then, is an indictment against them!

Given that the sacrifices are of no more importance because of the Blood of the finished atonement through Yahshuah, this is ample evidence for the fact that He was/is powerful enough to have fulfilled ALL of it.

So, Solberg brings up a very good question and makes some excellent observations in this video that really hit home to me from the very word of Jesus Himself:

John 5:39-40
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

See that? The Lord drew a precise line of distinction between fixating upon that which testifies of Him, and setting our eyes solely on Him of whom those scriptures testify. It's all about our focus. If we stand on the street corner looking only at the street sign post, never moving down the street to the address that the sign post validates as being the right street, then we never make it to the intended destination if all we do is fixate on the street sign.

Hebrews chapters 6 & 10 contain passages directed right at some of these Torah followers.

Back