Jesus or Satan?

I just Flavio's recent thread and I thought that I should share this with you guys.

Sometimes, I have some thoughts telling me to do something. These thoughts are accompanied by a nausea or uneasiness, kinda like a churning in my stomach. This feeling grows until I can't take it anymore and I submit to the thought, with the hope that it is Jesus.

When I was packing for vacation a couple of days ago, I had the thought to bring a hanger with me. Then the uneasiness came, growing until I couldn't take it and I brought the hanger. I said to myself that if something bad happens out of this, I will not listen to that voice anymore. Well, something happened and I ended up losing the hanger. There were also hangers at the hotel. I, from now on, am rejecting the uneasiness. It hasn't happened again yet though.

What do you guys think?

If you can take the time to pray and ask God to lead you and direct you, asking Him to help you to discern if it is Him or not. You can straight up ask "Lord is this you?"

Reactions: Juk
If you can take the time to pray and ask God to lead you and direct you, asking Him to help you to discern if it is Him or not. You can straight up ask "Lord is this you?"
I don't think it's Him because of the test that it failed so horribly. I know that God is always supposed to bring positive results in the end.

I don't think it's Him because of the test that it failed so horribly. I know that God is always supposed to bring positive results in the end.

If you learned something, it wasn't a failure.

All things work together for good to them that love God and are called according to His purpose.

This is a spiritual battle
David Middleton on the youtube channel Repenting Heart has series dealing with these issues so you can go and check them out to help :) also the this book as well
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428859082.637813.jpg
My first reaction to your story is satan attacking your mind as I've been there many times. Like do this or don't so this or else this will happen to you or someone else. If Satan can get you to doubt that it's God, he'll give you anxiety and worry until you do what he, the devil wants you to do more and more. Remember, God is a God of peace and doesn't want his Beloved children to be controlled by thee thoughts or feeling.
"My PEACE I leave with you; My Peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, nor let them be afraid." -John 14:27
"You keep in Perfect Peace those whose minds are stayed on you..." - Isaiah 26:3
God is a God of Peace. Satan is the spirit of control and anxiety.
"For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the spirit is Life and Peace."
- Romans 5:1
Satan tries to use our thoughts and emotions to control us. To doubt that if we don't do or say what he wants, bad things will happen. That is a Lie right from hell.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428859804.606084.jpg
God commands is not to be ruled by our thoughts or emotions but by His Word alone. I hope this helps and God Bless I'll pray that you are healed from this for God Loves you and Will Heal you.

Reactions: Juk
This is a spiritual battle
David Middleton on the youtube channel Repenting Heart has series dealing with these issues so you can go and check them out to help :) also the this book as well
View attachment 1631
My first reaction to your story is satan attacking your mind as I've been there many times. Like do this or don't so this or else this will happen to you or someone else. If Satan can get you to doubt that it's God, he'll give you anxiety and worry until you do what he, the devil wants you to do more and more. Remember, God is a God of peace and doesn't want his Beloved children to be controlled by thee thoughts or feeling.
"My PEACE I leave with you; My Peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, nor let them be afraid." -John 14:27
"You keep in Perfect Peace those whose minds are stayed on you..." - Isaiah 26:3
God is a God of Peace. Satan is the spirit of control and anxiety.
"For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the spirit is Life and Peace."
- Romans 5:1
Satan tries to use our thoughts and emotions to control us. To doubt that if we don't do or say what he wants, bad things will happen. That is a Lie right from hell.
View attachment 1632
God commands is not to be ruled by our thoughts or emotions but by His Word alone. I hope this helps and God Bless I'll pray that you are healed from this for God Loves you and Will Heal you.
Thank you. I will never listen to that voice again. I already feel at peace thinking about it.

Back