THOUGHT:
You see them on the street. "How you doing?" they ask. "Fine." Your
reply is automatic and instinctive. However, you are not fine. You just
know that they don't really want to hear about your burdens. They are
just being nice and giving you a perfunctory greeting. If you are
blessed, you may actually have a few folks close to you who are
interested in the heaviness in your heart, but the vast majority of
folks don't want to hear about it. In fact, many folks don't have a
single person who really wants to share the burdens of their heart.
Jesus, however, will take the time to listen and has the heart to hear.
Offer him the burdens of your heart!

THOUGHT:
You see them on the street. "How you doing?" they ask. "Fine."
I can someitmes tell them " liar, liar pants on fire" or " if you lie you fry" as you can see the weight of the world on some shoulders.:eek:
The answer is always the same=:cross:
:D:cool:

So true Brother Larry...... Why are people so phony. People don't really care if you are fine or not.And anyways they don't want to hear if you are not.

Violet.... thankyou for that beautiful picture Now I have to ask brother Larry ( My coach) How can I transfer that picture onto my computer to save it.in my files. Oh he is giving me so much information. It takes a while to absorb it all but I am so grateful and they say that a busy mind has less chance for dementia.... Right ?:eek::eek:

:bow::bow::bow::bow::D:D:D:D:):):):)

Do you ever long for Jesus to physically hold you in his loving arms like that?

Yes!!! I asked him one time to hold my hand as I weeped and I felt a sudden peace from head to feet and I actually stopped crying and calmed down. I can't explain it besides he did in fact hold my hand as I asked. I knew it was He!!!

Do you ever long for Jesus to physically hold you in his loving arms like that?

Violet, that's strange!

Because on some nights when I can't sleep...I imagine Jesus hugging me and I'm hugging him back. I feel his cloak, his arms, his infinite love...it overwhelms me and I sack out on the couch sometimes when I'm having a moment like this with my Saviour!:)

Dusty...it's true! Sometimes, I answer back honestly. "My back is killing me! My watch is too tight and my hand fell asleep!" Just to see the reactions. But whoever asks me, I return the question..."and how about yourself?"

It's strange, though...some waitresses and gas station attendants and such are genuinely shocked when I return the question and then standby and wait for an answer. I do this because they're people too...and I care about them. But it's just that sometimes the look on their faces tell me that nobody has been concerned enough about them that day to ask how they're doing.:eek:

Back