Job 12:4-6

Job 12:4-6

KJV 4 I am as one mocked of his neighbour, who calleth upon God, and he answereth him: the just upright man is laughed to scorn. 5 He that is ready to slip with his feet is as a lamp despised in the thought of him that is at ease. 6 The tabernacles of robbers prosper, and they that provoke God are secure; into whose hand God bringeth abundantly.

Job 12:4-6 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
4 A laughter to his friend I am: `He calleth to God, and He answereth him,' A laughter [is] the perfect righteous one.

5 A torch -- despised in the thoughts of the secure Is prepared for those sliding with the feet.

6 At peace are the tents of spoilers, And those provoking God have confidence, He into whose hand God hath brought.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

4 Job didn’t feel like God was answering his prayers anymore often times we feel this way when things turn against us like they did with Job, his friends mocking him and telling him he was sinful and being punished by God was only hurting his faith and bringing him even further down.

5 Job was about to lose his mind because of all that happened to him, he is saying his friends have things better and physically they do, money wise they do but spiritually they didn’t, Job had a better relationship with God then them.

6 Job is seeing that pagans had better lives then he now had, but Job would be blessed by God following God will lead to blessing it just maybe in glory rather then on earth.

Back