John 15:15

Read this great article today about experiencing God which said "the trouble with Bible characters is we often put them in their own special corner - the corner for the those who audibly heard God's voice or knew Jesus Christ. It's difficult to think that we are called to the same greatness and the same intimate relationship with God. But, we are. Jesus tells us

"No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. (John 15:15)"

And it's so true. Often I look at the people in the Bible who've heard the voice of God and want to have a relationship with Him as intimate as they did yet think that they were called to a higher greatness. It's easy to forget that He's called me to have this same close relationship, and I feel so happy for it!

Read this great article today about experiencing God which said "the trouble with Bible characters is we often put them in their own special corner - the corner for the those who audibly heard God's voice or knew Jesus Christ. It's difficult to think that we are called to the same greatness and the same intimate relationship with God. But, we are. Jesus tells us

"No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. (John 15:15)"

And it's so true. Often I look at the people in the Bible who've heard the voice of God and want to have a relationship with Him as intimate as they did yet think that they were called to a higher greatness. It's easy to forget that He's called me to have this same close relationship, and I feel so happy for it!

Interesting that Adam, and Eve walked with God in the cool of the garden. Jesus's disciples walked with Jesus while he was with them on earth, but, we have Jesus living on the inside of us!!!! how cool is that!!!

Many see Jesus like they see George Washington, simply an historical figure. Though they call Him God and thank Him for dying for them, they don't have a personal relationship because they see Him and people in the word of God as historical facts rather than a guide for our lives and to touch the spiritual.

Back