Joining in Prayer, if anyone is interested please post here!!!

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
Joining in Prayer, if anyone is interested please post here!!!

Blessing to all of CFS,

I have been in contact with an Administrator of another site who is interested in organizing a mass Prayer Group between Christian Forums/Sites. The idea being is that we, a collective bunch---set a date/time where our members and the Prayer Team can all pray for one specific cause simultaneously.

Based on feedback from everyone, we will all decide on a specific prayer in advance; prayer for peace, disease, disasters, etc. This could be organized as a monthly event or literally when we feel it necessary.

Before I get back with him, I would like to know if any one here at CFS is interested in joining in this group prayer? If you are interested, respond to this thread with a day and time range that is good for you.

I am also asking for all "Prayer Team" members to get involved if you can.

God bless any and all who will pray for those in need.

Godbe4me

There is a wonderful power in group prayer. I'd like to hear a bit more about specific details from the other Administrator as to overall coordination, but this sounds like it would be a very nice project.

Hello CFS! I am the site owner/administrator who has been in contact with godbe4me. The idea is purely based on strength in numbers. The staff and members at my site are very excited about the possibilty of thousands of Christians, from various sites/forums around the world, united in prayer! It's something I've been calling MPG (Mass Prayer Gathering) and it's in it's early stages.

We currently have an MPG scheduled tonight at 23:59GMT/18:59EST for the people of Haiti. I know it's short notice for CFS, but don't worry, we'll be forwarding information to all interested sites regarding future MPG. For this to work we need close contact between all site leaders, something that is falling into place with prayer. Please don't hesitate to PM me with any suggestions.

Stay close to God.

CS

Hello RiverRock. My site is www.gatherinhisname.com

It's currently a small site under many changes, one of which is myself; I recently took over as site owner and administrator. We are fortunate enough to have two Pastors (one stated as Admin, the other, a Site Minister) and a great bunch of members. The idea of MPG is to unite Christians worldwide online in prayer, the prospect of thousands - even millions - of Christians united in simultaneous prayer is awesome.

Stay close to God.

CS

Hello all at CFS!

We at Gather currently have an MPG set for the first weekend in February. We are hoping to arrange it for 21:00EST on Saturday 6th Feb (02:00GMT Sunday 7th). We will be praying for Haiti. Further details - including the exact date/time - will be posted here by the end of this week.

Stay close to Christ.

CS

Thank you, CS, for the update. Our members will watch for your announcement.

Please start a new thread for each upcoming MPG with the date in the title header, so we can keep track of new events in separate threads. Thank you and God Bless.

Thank you for your reply.

I have setup a dedicated affiliate board for Christian Forum Site here: http://forums.gatherinhisname.com/index.php/board,49.0.html I'd appreciate it if you could appoint one member (who will receive a unique membership) to act as ambassador of your site, to leave prayer requests - or general information regarding MPG - that have been posted by your members. We're currently awaiting word form other sites and, if positive, will be adding their details as well. This request is beneficial as it allows both parties to exchange ideas in one place. I would be extremely grateful if you're able to do this, it will help me immensely.

Thank you

Stay close to Christ

CS

Thank you for your reply.

I have setup a dedicated affiliate board for Christian Forum Site here: http://forums.gatherinhisname.com/index.php/board,49.0.html I'd appreciate it if you could appoint one member (who will receive a unique membership) to act as ambassador of your site, to leave prayer requests - or general information regarding MPG - that have been posted by your members. We're currently awaiting word form other sites and, if positive, will be adding their details as well. This request is beneficial as it allows both parties to exchange ideas in one place. I would be extremely grateful if you're able to do this, it will help me immensely.

Thank you

Stay close to Christ

CS

Blessings CS,

Please send me an email with all the necessary details for the person to be selected to place prayer requests on your site. You can use the same email you have on file.

Thank you and God bless,

Godbe4me

Hello Godbe4me, can you please email me your direct email address (or PM me with it), I cannot PM you. I need to discuss this further.

Thank you

I will email you with the email I have on file. You have not made enough posts to activate your pm privileges yet.

God bless,

Godbe4me

CS - With that last post, you NOW have automatic PM abilities - so please check your personal profile and set things up in the left menu.

Blessings,

Pastor Gary

Back