Jo's Introduction

Hello! I am Jordan, but you can call me Jo or Kimmy. I am a 21 year old woman located in the USA. I was raised by an atheist and came to the faith through my own spirituality and exploration. However my father's side of the family is less than supportive. I joined this forum to help me stay positive is the face of my family's bullying and to explore my spirituality in a safe space. I am currently going through the RCIA program of the Catholic church, so I am not baptized. However come Spring time, I hope the be a fully fledged Christian! So excited to meet you all and learn about all your unique faiths! Be prepared for numerous questions from me regarding things that are being talked about in my classes. Thank you so much for accepting me into your community! :)

Welcome to CFS, Jo!

Let me tell you that if you have received Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour and Lord, then you already are a fully-fledged Christian! We welcome your questions!

Welcome to CFS,

We're glad to see you here. I'm sure you'll settle in quickly, but before you go ahead with full involvement within these forums, please read the information within the following two links; these will help you with your account, the rules etc.

http://www.christianforumsite.com/categories/your-welcome-pack.104/

http://www.christianforumsite.com/categories/getting-started-learn-how-to-use-your-account.101/

Should you have any questions, please ask any staff member who would be happy to assist.

Hello! I am Jordan, but you can call me Jo or Kimmy. I am a 21 year old woman located in the USA. I was raised by an atheist and came to the faith through my own spirituality and exploration. However my father's side of the family is less than supportive. I joined this forum to help me stay positive is the face of my family's bullying and to explore my spirituality in a safe space. I am currently going through the RCIA program of the Catholic church, so I am not baptized. However come Spring time, I hope the be a fully fledged Christian! So excited to meet you all and learn about all your unique faiths! Be prepared for numerous questions from me regarding things that are being talked about in my classes. Thank you so much for accepting me into your community! :)
Hi and welcome Jo.

I just have three things I feel burdened to tell you.

1. Christianity is the truth. The course is a great thing to do. Most denominations do such these days.
2. Atheists are not your biggest enemy. False teachers in Christianity are. Keep your eyes on Jesus and what the bible actually says.
3. You are not a Christian when you are baptised. You are a Christian / someone God will not turn away / someone God will reveal Himself to....when you repent sincerely of your sins and make a firm choice to accept and follow Jesus.

Please read and always remember James 4:8, Psalm 51:17, Matt 16:24, Rom 12:9, James 1:27, Rev 3:20, Rom 10:9, Matt 16:16-17 and 1 Cor 12:3. They describe God's terms for mankind to come to Him. What we don't want is man describing what they think are God's terms.

Praying for you and your family. As you lean on God. And that your family can learn the true love of Jesus Christ through God. Welcome to the forums as well!

Hello Jo!

I'm new to these forums as well! Sounds like you're in a tough situation. Stay strong. Be wise, be humble.

[emoji4]

Welcome to the forum, please take a few minutes to read over the rules.

Community Rules

Again, Welcome :D

So glad you found your way here to the forum... welcome, Jo!
Christianity is about the person of Jesus Christ, and being
born again by faith in Him. Many people here are happy to
answer the questions you have. God bless your time here. :)

Back