Joseph-John - Welcome to CFS

ModeratorTeam

CFS Moderators
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Joseph-John -- Welcome to the Forum.

We ask this of all new members,
Please look over the following forum links and familiarize yourself with them.
This will allow you to have a safe and enjoyable time here in the Forum.

This is just forum procedure and required reading for all new members.

1. (Link) - Forum Policies and Procedures
  2. (Link) - Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.
If you have any questions or navigation issues, please feel free to contact a Moderator and we will do what we can to help you with things.

Again, welcome to the CFS Forum.

Greetings
thank you for your warm welcome
I was asked how did Christ come? I like to share my answer if I may

In 1 John 5:7-9 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son.

In John 16:12-15, I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truths; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

Then in 1 John 4:6, We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this, we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

In John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

a Note
That which is born of the flesh is flesh. John 3:6
View attachment 9096

This is He who came by water and blood--Jesus Christ; not only by water but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness because the Spirit is truth. 1 John 5:6
And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one. 1 John 5:8
But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out. John 19:34; See Zech 12: 10.
View attachment 9097
I give you this to show the Love of the Lord in my life, that the blood of Christ cleanses, the water represents cleanses my turning blood into the water from all my iniquity, giving so I give you the same, for your welcome on that Day of Atonement
Again, welcome and blessings to you! I look forward to your posts! If I may be of any help to you, please ask away!

Amazing grace, (how sweet the sound) That saved a wretch like me! I once was lost, but now am found Was blind, but now I see. 2. 'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear, And grace my fears relieved; How precious did that grace appear The hour I first believed!

So incredibly blessed beyond measure with the salvation of Jesus Christ being able to have a relationship with God. ❤️ Thank you for reminding us of such an important constant reminder what we have in Him.

Greetings
View attachment 9103
yes I appreciate and welcome help, but this will take something to explain, I use pictures to illustrate who am I, what I feel, my experience, and what I know, please bear with me, I have some handicaps in spelling words, and some reading
Love is all I know
thank you so much
I understand completely. Always take your time.....use the spell check and trust the Lord. We all have our problems my friend.....
Here I am at my last Dr. visit.
mixed-race-female-veterinarian-examining-puppy.jpg

It turned out to be good news! I thought I had lost my tail but Dr. Pretty Woman explained that I never had one to lose!

Last edited:
Back