Journey Into Heaven

Journey Into Heaven

Hi, I just became a Member and I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Charles Jr.

I received a calling from the Holy Spirit last year to help to spread the Word of God and the Love of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

To do this, I created a Christian domain named Journey Into Heaven (listed in my profile).

I have tried to make everything there as interesting, interactive and beneficial as I could.

This is a completely Not-For-Profit site.

The only ads on the site are links to other Christian domains and Christian lists.

I believe that one of the most outstanding, beneficial features of this domain is the Memory Bible Verse, Bible Study section.

I have also established a "Game Room" that features some challenging Bible Study oriented Puzzles.

To help to make this more interesting, fun and benefical, I am offering folks the opportunity to "earn" some (free) Christian oriented "rewards" for solving some of these puzzles.

I have also established a Fellowship forum that features some unique fund raising ideas for Churches, Sunday Schools and Christian organizations.

I invite all of the Members here that might be interested to come into this "Journey Into Heaven" and have a look around.

God Bless and keep you and yours.

Charles Jr

Back