Joy Status: DEAD

Nehemiah 8: 10 (NASB) "Then he said to them, 'Go, eat the festival foods, drink the sweet drinks, and send portions to him who has nothing prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your refuge'.”

John 15:11 (NASB) "These things I have spoken to you so that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full."

Ecclesiastes 7:21 (NASB) "Also, do not take seriously all the words which are spoken, so that you do not hear your servant cursing you"

The Lord wants His children to be joyful and He has given us all the ingredients to do that. The only way we can have our joy assassinated is if we allow sin to do it. The first two passages of Scripture shows the direction that we should be going and the final is Solomon's (Preacher) words to avoid trying to know everything people think about you. If you snoop and eavesdrop to make sure you are on their good side then you may get more than you bargained for. Don't let the flesh kill what God has given us. He has shared His joy with us!

Nehemiah 8: 10 (NASB) "Then he said to them, 'Go, eat the festival foods, drink the sweet drinks, and send portions to him who has nothing prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your refuge'.”

John 15:11 (NASB) "These things I have spoken to you so that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full."

Ecclesiastes 7:21 (NASB) "Also, do not take seriously all the words which are spoken, so that you do not hear your servant cursing you"

The Lord wants His children to be joyful and He has given us all the ingredients to do that. The only way we can have our joy assassinated is if we allow sin to do it. The first two passages of Scripture shows the direction that we should be going and the final is Solomon's (Preacher) words to avoid trying to know everything people think about you. If you snoop and eavesdrop to make sure you are on their good side then you may get more than you bargained for. Don't let the flesh kill what God has given us. He has shared His joy with us!
Amen the joy of the fafter and Son working as one to bring the peace of God our hiding place or city of refuge. A fortresss safe from the eavesdrop the voice of the enemy outside .

I think in that way we are the termple of God a fortress signified by Levites that represent all born again beleivers that hold out the gospel of peace.

Amen the joy of the fafter and Son working as one to bring the peace of God our hiding place or city of refuge. A fortresss safe from the eavesdrop the voice of the enemy outside .

I think in that way we are the termple of God a fortress signified by Levites that represent all born again beleivers that hold out the gospel of peace.
Amen!

God is spoken of as a refuge in number of places

Deut 33:27 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them. (KJV)

2 Sam 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. (KJV)

Ps 9:9 The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. (KJV)

That sure knowledge alone can bring us great joy and comfort.

Back