Judas Has The "bag"....

We have the good news of the abundant grace of God as preached by Paul to us now. His grace is ABUNDANT to the sinners who are destroying His church by their preaching for unjust gain….preaching for money. We are to be made partakers of the same grace that was shown Saul/Paul who also caused havoc of the church….doing it in ignorance in unbelief. We are ALL made partakers of the grace shown to Paul.

Philippians 1:3-11 KJV
(3) I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
(4) Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,
(5) For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;
(6) Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
(7) Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.
(8) For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ.

His ministry is the good news of the grace of God that is shown to us….even though we have persecuted the church with our covetous teachings and have put people into “prison” and lead them down the wide path to the destruction of the flesh....preventing the life of Jesus appearing in the mortal flesh of others.

Acts 20:24 KJV
(24) But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

It is no coincidence that “Ananias” means “the Lord is GRACIOUS”….for His grace comes in so that we may receive our “sight”…so that we may understand the things of God and return to Him.

Acts 9:11-12 KJV
(11) And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
(12) And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight

We were once foolish, disobedient, deceived, etc…..darkness was upon the face of the deep.

Titus 3:3-7 KJV
(3) For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

But after that, the kindness and love of God our Savior appears toward man. His grace and knowledge appears. Let there be Light.

(4) But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

According to His mercy does He save us.

(5) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
(6) Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
(7) That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

It is by His grace that we are saved because there is currently NO understanding….there is NO knowledge…among His people. The earth has become without form and void and the heavens have no light. By His grace does He command the Light to shine in the darkness of our own hearts so that we may know Him who is true. The Son of God comes to give us an understanding so that we may know Him who is true.

Jeremiah 4:20-23 KJV
(20) Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
(21) How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet?
(22) For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

(23) I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

By His mercy shown to us who know not how to do good, He commands the light to shine out of the darkness of our own hearts…..

2 Corinthians 4:5-6 KJV
(5) For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
(6) For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Saul was NOT disobedient unto the heavenly vision. He did not oppose and contradict.

26:17-20 KJV
(17) Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
(18) To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
(19) Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:

(20) But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Saul fell to the earth. He HUMBLED himself and heard the Voice speaking unto him. He did not stand there and be rebellious with words of stubborn unbelief. “Paul”= “little”. He humbled himself.

Acts 26:13-14 KJV
(13) At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.
(14) And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Notice here in Acts 9:11 : Saul was in the house of Judas.

Acts 9:11KJV
(11) And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,

Judas symbolizes church leaders today. Judas had received the “sop” from Jesus. The “sop” is the words: “IT IS MORE BLESSED TO GIVE THAN RECEIVE” as quoted in Acts 20:35.

John 13:26-30 KJV
(26) Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.

They have received this “sop” and have forgotten the words of Jesus that it is more blessed to give rather than receive. Men have gone out into the “night” of forgetfulness and are preaching for money. They go out swiftly to shed blood.

(27) And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.
(28) Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.

They have the “bag” which is the Greek word “glossokomon”….. which consists of the two words “glossa” which is “TONGUE” and the base “kosmos” which is the “WORLD”.

In other words, "Judas" has the “tongue of the world” in his power. They…the world….either glorify God or blaspheme Him because of what they see church leaders doing. If we are a thief and preach for money, then the outside world will speak evil of the Way bringing blasphemy to His name. We can see the world doing this very thing today.

Judas has the “bag”. If we provide for our own necessities by working with our own hands, we shall be able to truly give the Word to those who are spiritually poor.

The poor of the WORLD will NOT then use their TONGUES to blaspheme His name if we provide for our own necessities. How will leaders preach? Will they preach for money like kings or preach without price as servants? The world blasphemes His name by what they see preachers doing….preaching for money. They have the “bag”….the tongue of the world.

(29) For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.
(30) He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.

When we no longer keep company with the covetous…..as Judas went immediately out of their gathering….then the Son of man is glorified and God is glorified in Him.

(31) Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
(32) If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.

Paul has showed us ALL THINGS how that he coveted after no man’s silver, or gold or apparel but instead worked with his own hands to minister unto his own necessities in order to support the “weak”….the weak-minded people of the world who see “church” being nothing more than a money gathering scheme by their church leaders and blaspheme His name and the gospel.

Acts 20:33-35 KJV
(33) I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel.
(34) Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me.

The house of Judas…church leaders…. has received the “sop”…. the words of the Lord Jesus: IT IS MORE BLESSED TO GIVE THAN TO RECEIVE. What Paul (Saul of the house of Judas) had received of the Lord, he has delivered unto us. He has showed us ALL things: by laboring with our own hands, we support the weak-minded in the outside world. The tongue of the world will then glorify Him. They will not have an opportunity to bash the gospel if we work to support our own needs. The Word of God shall have free course and be glorified by all. He has showed us ALL THINGS…..

(35) I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

The apostle Paul (Saul of the house of Judas) has showed us all things. What he has received of the Lord ( the “sop”: it is more blessed to give than to receive), he has delivered unto us…

1 Corinthians 11:23-33 KJV
(23) For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
(24) And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

We are to have love for one another…..the true meaning of the Lord’s supper. We are not to defraud our brothers when we come together. Yet, that is what is going on in all gatherings and many are sick and dying and are dead.

(25) After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
(26) For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
(27) Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
(28) But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
(29) For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
(30) For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
(31) For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
(32) But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

When we come together as a “church”, we are to seek each others’ profit and not our own. One man is “drunk” and another is “hungry” so to speak when we come together and seek our own profit.

(33) Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another.

COVETOUSNESS….the abomination of desolation….is not to be named among us as becoming saints. It should not be standing in the holy place. We are instead to keep the “daily sacrifice” of Christ and walk in love with one another as He loved us and has given Himself for us as an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling savor.

Ephesians 5:1-7 KJV
(1) Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
(2) And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Covetousness = uncleanness = the abomination of desolation that should not be named among us as becoming saints.

(3) But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
(4) Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks

An idolater is a covetous man. Men are preaching for money. We are not to be partakers with them. We are being destroyed in the deception by men who have forgotten the words of our Lord Jesus that it is more blessed to give than receive. They have gone out into the “night” of forgetfulness of His words.

(5) For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU WITH VAIN WORDS….it is because of these things that they are experiencing the wrath of God upon them. We are NOT TO BE PARTAKERS WITH THEM and suffer destruction of the flesh….decaying away to the grave so that our spirit may be saved….going back to God who gave it.

(6) Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
(7) Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Yet, “Judas” does not care what the “poor” of the world speak. The thief ….one preaching for money….does not care what the tongue of the outside world says about them nor cares that they blaspheme the name of God because of them. They have the tongue of the world in their power and do not care for what they say as they keep on stealing. They “bare” what is in the “bag”….that is, they put up with the tongue of the world is saying about them and the gospel. They just don’t care what the world thinks or says about the Word for they are thieves. They do not care about the blaspheming going on for they continue on with their theft of their brothers which the world readily sees.

John 12:4-6 KJV
(4) Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him,
(5) Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?
(6) This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.

The outside world is profaning the name of our God because of the gleeful preaching for money. We are not to steal nor deal falsely neither lie to one another so as to cause the outsiders to profane His name. We are not to defraud our neighbor and bring blasphemy to His name by the outside world who sees this very clearly.

Leviticus 19:11-13 KJV
(11) Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another.
(12) And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
(13) Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.

The law is not made for a righteous man but for the lawless and disobedient…..

1 Timothy 1:8-10 KJV
(8) But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
(9) Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

(10) For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

We are COMMANDED in the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ that we withdraw from every brother that walks “disorderly” and not after the tradition which he has received of the apostles. The apostles worked with their own hands to support their own needs so that the Word of the Lord would have “free course” and not be blasphemed by the tongues of the outside world. Those who are walking “disorderly” are preaching for money and not working with their own hands to support their necessities. When "Judas" will leave our company, then the Son of man will be glorified and God in Him.

2 Thessalonians 3:6-15 KJV

(6) Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.
(7) For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;
(8) Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:
(9) Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.
(10) For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
(11) For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.
(12) Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.
(13) But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
(14) And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
(15) Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

to be continued....

We have the good news of the abundant grace of God as preached by Paul to us now. His grace is ABUNDANT to the sinners who are destroying His church by their preaching for unjust gain…preaching for money. We are to be made partakers of the same grace that was shown Saul/Paul who also caused havoc of the church….doing it in ignorance in unbelief. We are ALL made partakers of the grace shown to Paul.

Philippians 1:3-11 KJV
(3) I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
(4) Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,
(5) For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;
(6) Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
(7) Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.
(8) For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ.

His ministry is the good news of the grace of God that is shown to us….even though we have persecuted the church with our covetous teachings and have put people into “prison” and lead them down the wide path to the destruction of the flesh....preventing the life of Jesus appearing in the mortal flesh of others.

Acts 20:24 KJV
(24) But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

It is no coincidence that “Ananias” means “the Lord is GRACIOUS”….for His grace comes in so that we may receive our “sight”…so that we may understand the things of God and return to Him.

Acts 9:11-12 KJV
(12) And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight

We were once foolish, disobedient, deceived, etc…..darkness was upon the face of the deep.

Titus 3:3-7 KJV
(3) For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

But after that, the kindness and love of God our Savior appears toward man. His grace and knowledge appears. Let there be Light.

(4) But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

According to His mercy does He save us.

(5) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
(6) Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
(7) That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

It is by His grace that we are saved because there is currently NO understanding….there is NO knowledge…among His people. The earth has become without form and void and the heavens have no light. By His grace does He command the Light to shine in the darkness of our own hearts so that we may know Him who is true. The Son of God comes to give us an understanding so that we may know Him who is true.

Jeremiah 4:20-23 KJV
(20) Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
(21) How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet?
(22) For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

(23) I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

By His mercy shown to us who know not how to do good, He commands the light to shine out of the darkness of our own hearts…..

2 Corinthians 4:5-6 KJV
(5) For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
(6) For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Saul was NOT disobedient unto the heavenly vision. He did not oppose and contradict.

26:17-20 KJV
(17) Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
(18) To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
(19) Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:

(20) But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Saul fell to the earth. He HUMBLED himself and heard the Voice speaking unto him. He did not stand there and be rebellious with words of stubborn unbelief. “Paul”= “little”. He humbled himself.

Acts 26:13-14 KJV
(13) At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.
(14) And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Notice here in Acts 9:11 : Saul was in the house of Judas.

Acts 9:11KJV

Judas symbolizes church leaders today. Judas had received the “sop” from Jesus. The “sop” is the words: “IT IS MORE BLESSED TO GIVE THAN RECEIVE” as quoted in Acts 20:35.

John 13:26-30 KJV
(26) Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.

They have received this “sop” and have forgotten the words of Jesus that it is more blessed to give rather than receive. Men have gone out into the “night” of forgetfulness and are preaching for money. They go out swiftly to shed blood.

(27) And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.
(28) Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.

They have the “bag” which is the Greek word “glossokomon”….. which consists of the two words “glossa” which is “TONGUE” and the base “kosmos” which is the “WORLD”.

In other words, "Judas" has the “tongue of the world” in his power. They…the world….either glorify God or blaspheme Him because of what they see church leaders doing. If we are a thief and preach for money, then the outside world will speak evil of the Way bringing blasphemy to His name. We can see the world doing this very thing today.

Judas has the “bag”. If we provide for our own necessities by working with our own hands, we shall be able to truly give the Word to those who are spiritually poor.

The poor of the WORLD will NOT then use their TONGUES to blaspheme His name if we provide for our own necessities. How will leaders preach? Will they preach for money like kings or preach without price as servants? The world blasphemes His name by what they see preachers doing….preaching for money. They have the “bag”….the tongue of the world.

(29) For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.
(30) He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.

When we no longer keep company with the covetous…..as Judas went immediately out of their gathering….then the Son of man is glorified and God is glorified in Him.

(31) Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
(32) If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.

Paul has showed us ALL THINGS how that he coveted after no man’s silver, or gold or apparel but instead worked with his own hands to minister unto his own necessities in order to support the “weak”….the weak-minded people of the world who see “church” being nothing more than a money gathering scheme by their church leaders and blaspheme His name and the gospel.

Acts 20:33-35 KJV
(33) I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel.
(34) Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me.

The house of Judas…church leaders…. has received the “sop”…. the words of the Lord Jesus: IT IS MORE BLESSED TO GIVE THAN TO RECEIVE. What Paul (Saul of the house of Judas) had received of the Lord, he has delivered unto us. He has showed us ALL things: by laboring with our own hands, we support the weak-minded in the outside world. The tongue of the world will then glorify Him. They will not have an opportunity to bash the gospel if we work to support our own needs. The Word of God shall have free course and be glorified by all. He has showed us ALL THINGS…..

(35) I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

The apostle Paul (Saul of the house of Judas) has showed us all things. What he has received of the Lord ( the “sop”: it is more blessed to give than to receive), he has delivered unto us…

1 Corinthians 11:23-33 KJV
(23) For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
(24) And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

We are to have love for one another…..the true meaning of the Lord’s supper. We are not to defraud our brothers when we come together. Yet, that is what is going on in all gatherings and many are sick and dying and are dead.

(25) After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
(26) For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
(27) Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
(28) But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
(29) For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
(30) For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
(31) For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
(32) But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

When we come together as a “church”, we are to seek each others’ profit and not our own. One man is “drunk” and another is “hungry” so to speak when we come together and seek our own profit.

(33) Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another.

COVETOUSNESS….the abomination of desolation….is not to be named among us as becoming saints. It should not be standing in the holy place. We are instead to keep the “daily sacrifice” of Christ and walk in love with one another as He loved us and has given Himself for us as an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling savor.

Ephesians 5:1-7 KJV
(1) Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
(2) And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Covetousness = uncleanness = the abomination of desolation that should not be named among us as becoming saints.

(3) But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
(4) Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks

An idolater is a covetous man. Men are preaching for money. We are not to be partakers with them. We are being destroyed in the deception by men who have forgotten the words of our Lord Jesus that it is more blessed to give than receive. They have gone out into the “night” of forgetfulness of His words.

(5) For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU WITH VAIN WORDS….it is because of these things that they are experiencing the wrath of God upon them. We are NOT TO BE PARTAKERS WITH THEM and suffer destruction of the flesh….decaying away to the grave so that our spirit may be saved….going back to God who gave it.

(6) Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
(7) Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Yet, “Judas” does not care what the “poor” of the world speak. The thief ….one preaching for money….does not care what the tongue of the outside world says about them nor cares that they blaspheme the name of God because of them. They have the tongue of the world in their power and do not care for what they say as they keep on stealing. They “bare” what is in the “bag”….that is, they put up with the tongue of the world is saying about them and the gospel. They just don’t care what the world thinks or says about the Word for they are thieves. They do not care about the blaspheming going on for they continue on with their theft of their brothers which the world readily sees.

John 12:4-6 KJV
(4) Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him,
(5) Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?
(6) This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.

The outside world is profaning the name of our God because of the gleeful preaching for money. We are not to steal nor deal falsely neither lie to one another so as to cause the outsiders to profane His name. We are not to defraud our neighbor and bring blasphemy to His name by the outside world who sees this very clearly.

Leviticus 19:11-13 KJV
(11) Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another.
(12) And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
(13) Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.

The law is not made for a righteous man but for the lawless and disobedient…..

1 Timothy 1:8-10 KJV
(8) But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
(9) Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

(10) For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

We are COMMANDED in the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ that we withdraw from every brother that walks “disorderly” and not after the tradition which he has received of the apostles. The apostles worked with their own hands to support their own needs so that the Word of the Lord would have “free course” and not be blasphemed by the tongues of the outside world. Those who are walking “disorderly” are preaching for money and not working with their own hands to support their necessities. When "Judas" will leave our company, then the Son of man will be glorified and God in Him.

2 Thessalonians 3:6-15 KJV

(6) Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.
(7) For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;
(8) Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:
(9) Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.
(10) For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
(11) For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.
(12) Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.
(13) But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
(14) And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
(15) Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

to be continued....

Interesting how we are suppose to provide ourself "bags" a treasure in the Heavens that faileth not where no thief or robber can break in or steal. Our treasure is in within ours in the form of Wisdom and understanding that the Lord gives that is eternal, and we are not to store our treasure here on earth. Rich towards God and not towards this world.

Back