Judge OKs Autistic Boy out of Church

Personally, I find it sad that a case like this is even going to court. If I was not happy in a church or with a church's decisions, I'd simply leave. I disagree with suing a church in order to force them to allow you to attend.

If church members are being harmed or are at risk of being harmed, then I support asking someone to leave the church.

I have a dear friend who has her 17 yr old autistic son living at home and she brings him to church; sometimes he is disruptive but no more than any other young child and as long as he is not harming himself or others, I see no reason for either church, judge or mother to behave in un-Christ-like ways...

I have a dear friend who has her 17 yr old autistic son living at home and she brings him to church; sometimes he is disruptive but no more than any other young child and as long as he is not harming himself or others, I see no reason for either church, judge or mother to behave in un-Christ-like ways...

I don't either, Worshipper.
I think the Church should know that autistic children do have this problem - I am not saying they should give anyone special treatment but I think this could be done in a more ethical, rational, and intelligent manner, y'know?

Back