Judgement From Brother Heward-mills

JUDGEMENT
Dag Heward-Mills
READ: 1 Corinthians 4:1-7
For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secretthing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Ecclesiastes 12:14
I have heard Christians say that God will never punish them.They quote, "For God so loved theworld..." They argue that sinceGod loves the world so much He willnot destroy them. They say, "I know God will forgive me." Because of this they add sin to sin without batting an eyelid.
God's nature is like two sides of a coin. One side of the coin shows the head, and the other side showsthe tail. One side of God's character shows His great love, and the other side shows His judgement.
When God shows you one side of His character you will see love, forgiveness and mercy of the highest order. God will forgive and forget your sins. But a time will come when God will show you the other side of His nature; which is judgement, justice, fairness, equity and jurisprudence. These are the two sides of God's nature. We are now in the dispensation of grace. God is showing you mercy and love.
Think about all the wicked sins you have committed, but still receive His forgiveness. At a certain point, the Spirit of the Lord will not strive with man anymore. God has to judge you, otherwise there will be chaos in the Kingdom. "The king by judgment establisheth the land..." (Proverbs 29:4).
God loves you so much that He will punish you when He has to.

AMEN....
Ephesians 5:11

New Living Translation (NLT)
11 Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them.

God is looking for a holy people.
It is so scary to know that judgement will begin in the house of God. Thank God for His perfect love that covers all our sins.

Back