[Jul 29, 2011] Beautiful Woman 2011 - I Will Go (Melbourne, VIC)

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
I WILL GO
Just before Jesus left this earth He left us with a commission – to go into the entire world to preach the good news of the gospel. The gospel is a message of life, healing, transformation and freedom.
Beautiful Woman 2011 will be an event with that intent in mind – to empower you to bring this wonderful message of hope to a world that desperately needs it.
The disciples were encouraged to wait until they received the promised Holy Spirit who then empowered them to be a witness for Christ. This event is about that same impartation.
You were created as daughters of God and therefore should reflect your Father in every way. You are that generation of women who will rise up with destiny to make a difference in your world.
Let’s do this together and be used of God to usher in a great revival in our nations.
I look forward to seeing you there. Register today for Beautiful Woman 2011 and get ready to be filled, strengthened and impassioned.
Love to you all,
Sam Evans
Senior Pastor, Planetshakers City Church

GETTING THERE
TRAIN: Hisense Arena is a short ten minute walk from Flinders Street, Richmond and Jolimont stations.
TRAM: Take Tram 70 (Docklands - Wattle Park) to stop 7C (MCG & Hisense Arena)
CAR: Limited onstreet parking is available in the Melbourne Park precinct.

Back