June 1 Is Our Wedding Anniversary Celebration!

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ;

If I didn't love our members at Christian Forum Site I wouldn't blow my own trumpets and announce this.

But since I do love everyone here, I'll sound the trumpet. My wife Hazel and I are celebrating our 37th wedding anniversary today. It's a pretty big deal.

I remember the days when I asked the Lord each morning to choose my wife. Under sad circumstances I had to go overseas and through mutual friends, I remember the day we met, the day we fell in love and the day I proposed to her.

After we got married in 1985 I remember the best of times in our marriage along with the worst of times. We almost gave up but God didn't. He made a way for us to reconcile and reconcile and reconcile.

Each day when I do my good morning prayers I give thanks to the Lord for Hazel. 😎🙏🙏🥰

Today as we reflect and celebrate our 37th we're going to enjoy a simple day, go to a 1210pm matinee and enjoy a nice movie with a huge popcorn, then go out for a nice quiet dinner.

My message to our family here at Christian Forum Site, thank you for your prayers for each other including me.
Love in Christ,
bobinfaith!

I'll check back in on Thursday.

If I didn't love our members at Christian Forum Site I wouldn't blow my own trumpets and announce this.

But since I do love everyone here, I'll sound the trumpet. My wife Hazel and I are celebrating our 37th wedding anniversary today. It's a pretty big deal.

I remember the days when I asked the Lord each morning to choose my wife. Under sad circumstances I had to go overseas and through mutual friends, I remember the day we met, the day we fell in love and the day I proposed to her.

After we got married in 1985 I remember the best of times in our marriage along with the worst of times. We almost gave up but God didn't. He made a way for us to reconcile and reconcile and reconcile.

Each day when I do my good morning prayers I give thanks to the Lord for Hazel. 😎🙏🙏🥰

Today as we reflect and celebrate our 37th we're going to enjoy a simple day, go to a 1210pm matinee and enjoy a nice movie with a huge popcorn, then go out for a nice quiet dinner.

My message to our family here at Christian Forum Site, thank you for your prayers for each other including me.
Love in Christ,
bobinfaith!

Congratulations!

Wow congratulations!

Tell us what movie you saw and what you had for dinner and dessert :)
May the Lord continue to bless you both

Nothing wrong with blowing the trumpet on such an important occasion.

Love in Christ,
bobinfaith!

happy anniversary January 6 we hit 38 years

Back