Just a little "HELLO" from South Georgia

Just a little "HELLO" from South Georgia

Hey y'all...I'm a very good friend of Chili and he invited me to join your forum. He has told me soooooooo much about y'all and this made me want to join..hope y'all don't mind me sticking around, hehehehe.:)

Hey Carolyn,

Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun over here. There are a great bunch of supportive and friendly people over here as i have discovered.

Jake

Carolyn - Welcome to CFS. Nice to see you here. Please join with our Christian family in fellowship and may God bless.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!
Bout time hehehehe :D:cool:
Here's someflowers for ya
chili002.jpg

and I threw an extra chili on the grill for ya Carolyn dear
grill_150.jpg

You gonna like it here. Lotta God, lotta crazy people...good crazy,
Thank you Boanerges for pushin that thru God Bless you.
So Carolyn jus like PT feel at home. This place is pretty rockin
C ya later God Bless you.
Chili out.:cool::D

Welcome to our family Carolyn! I hope you have a great time here!:)

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome wishes..WOW!! 3 w's in a row, how bout that!?? hehehe, anyway...a special TY to my Chili, without him, I wouldn't be here..GBU my sweet friend.;)

Yup ur gonna like it here Precious Puppy:cool: Jammed pakt full of goodies from our Lord Jesus and friends in CFS
This place is rockin in the Spirit!!:D:cool::groupray::shepherd::israel::p

Chili out

Hey y'all...I'm a very good friend of Chili and he invited me to join your forum. He has told me soooooooo much about y'all and this made me want to join..hope y'all don't mind me sticking around, hehehehe.:)

Hi PreciousPuppy!

Any friend of Chili's is a friend of mine. I look forward to sharing our journeys together and please feel free to chat whenever you like! :groupray:

Welcome:D

YES, THIS SITE IS GREAT, LOTS OF WONDERFUL INSIGHT, AND GREAT PEOPLE WHO LOVE THE LORD!!!!

HOPE YOU FIND LOTS OF LOVE HERE FROM THE LORD AND EVERYONE HERE!!!!!:)

Back