Just Came Aboard.

B

BirdieJo

Hello all. :oops: Am I the only one who had to answer the verification three times before it went through or maybe I am just overly precise. First time I put a period at the end of the one word answer and the second time I listed the name of the book and after it the number 1 because the name of the chapter was asked. Finally the 3rd time was just an easy one word and that went through. :cool:

Look forward to forum fellowship, bible study, discussions, etc. God is good! Amen! :)

welcomefriend.jpg
BirdieJo, may you be greatly blessed for your time here!

Sorry you found your registration a little trying. We have had to modify our process because this site (and other sites) have been experiencing a dramatic increase in spam attacks, so we've made registration more difficult to counter them. But you made it through the maze, so welcome!

Sorry you found your registration a little trying. We have had to modify our process because this site (and other sites) have been experiencing a dramatic increase in spam attacks, so we've made registration more difficult to counter them. But you made it through the maze, so welcome!

Thanks. No problem. :)

Back