Just introducing myself

Just introducing myself

Hi, I am a 27 year old Christian wife and mother of five. My husband (S.McLaren on this site) and I have been married for almost 7 years and have 3 wonderful boys; Jakob-7, RJ-5.5, and Aaden-2.5, and 2 amazing girls; Cadence-almost 4, and Emery-13 months. I was raised going to church as a thing to do but not really a Christian; I accepted Christ 7 years ago this fall and was baptised. Christ has done amazing things in my life since then. Currently I am a stay at home mom, I do childcare for my friends little boy, I am the nursery cordinator at our church, solo cordinator/director/coach for our two anual church childrens musicals, and am working on a womens Bible study I hope to get published. My life will be a success if I can accomplish the three goals I work on daily; 1) to serve/follow/love the Lord with all my heart, soul, body, and mind, 2)to serve my family and raise up a generation that serves/loves/follows God with all their hearts, souls, bodies, and minds, and 3) to be Jesus to the world and reach the lost spreading the gospel to all I encounter through my choices, thoughts, actions, and words.

I am a writer so I apologize for my lengthy post. I am very excited to be a part of a Christian comunity and look forward to getting to know you all, and sharing my faith with you as you all share yours with me.:cool:

Candice

welcome_star.gif

welcome to the site! It is so great to have you and your husband here and it is great that you all have 5 beautiful kids that you have been blessed with! Praise the Lord!

Welcome Candi. So glad you joined us here at CFS!

I think the names of your children are adorable.

Looking forward to fellowship with you,

Back