Just Joined, And..

I notice how a lot of the people here post in a friendly tone, and I wish I might also be changed to have a good heart when dealing with people. Here's a thumbs up for the people here who work hard to keep the atmosphere friendly. I read in a book somewhere that peacekeeping is hard work, and people are really on the edge to just jump the boat to every little offense.. Cheers :)

That's only because the bad half of us are banned currently :p
We are a pretty friendly bunch, although we sometimes get a bit heated on serious discussions.

This thread has been open for 48 minutes and no one has said welcome?! WELCOME again!

I notice how a lot of the people here post in a friendly tone, and I wish I might also be changed to have a good heart when dealing with people. Here's a thumbs up for the people here who work hard to keep the atmosphere friendly. I read in a book somewhere that peacekeeping is hard work, and people are really on the edge to just jump the boat to every little offense.. Cheers :)

God bless and welcome...

As you give so shall you receive. ;)

WelcomeSparklyPurseFunnyAnimal.gif

Back