Just joined

Just joined

My name is Shirley, live in Oregon. Married 51 yrs, 4 children, 8 grandkids, and 5 great grandkids.
Been saved and baptised for 45 years now, still learning more and more each day about Jesus. Husband is a retired Baptist pastor, now has Parkinson's so I am his caregiver.

Welcome to the family sister. We are so glad to have you here with us. And yes, we always learn more and more about Jesus. We look forward to hearing from you. Bless you and your family.

Godbe4me

:welcome:

So glad that you've joined us Sister! This is a great Christian forum. I bet you're going to be a great asset to the forum. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Blessings, Cheri

My name is Shirley, live in Oregon. Married 51 yrs, 4 children, 8 grandkids, and 5 great grandkids.
Been saved and baptised for 45 years now, still learning more and more each day about Jesus. Husband is a retired Baptist pastor, now has Parkinson's so I am his caregiver.

Hi Shirley, :welcome: to the forum! It is so good to see another here of, shall we say, vintage years...;)

Yep, we just keep learning more and more in the school of the Spirit.

In Christ,

Deb

birds_and_flowers-3266.gif

hey! welcome here!!

Welcome Shirley. I've not had much chance to be here but I'm liking what I see and now that I see you here I'm loving it.

Dear Shirley,
I'm so glad you found this forum and hope you'll share some of your testemonys with us! It's always exciting for me to meet people that walked with Jesus for so long, since I'm very young christian :p
Can't wait to read more of you, I'm sure you'll absolutely love it here!

Your lil sis
angelika

I jsut wanted to thank all of you for your warm welcome to this site. I haven't jumped in yet, but have just been reading. Some very interesting subjects going on.

Shirley

I jsut wanted to thank all of you for your warm welcome to this site. I haven't jumped in yet, but have just been reading. Some very interesting subjects going on.

Shirley

Feel comfortable to jump right in Shirley. This is a forum where all opinions are respected. It's what I love about it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Blessings, Cheri

:groupray: Welcome Aboard !!! I am sure that you will be blessed by all the members here !!! I am Karen & I am from OHIO !!! :groupray:

Nick, you and Shirley are the only ones I know so far. I need to spend some time and learn the flow of this place. Will see how it goes.

Brian

Hi Shirley!! 51 years of marriage eh? WOW!! God has made your marriage strong indeed. So
Welcome-43.gif

to CFS. This my home away from home. Your going to love it here. God made this site n blessed it.:D:cool: very nice to meet you sis:p

Chili out

Back