Just Want To Say Hi...

Hi! I am a "newbie." My name is Susan Bolden and I can sum me up in 4 words: I love the Lord!!

By His grace, I will celebrate my 21st wedding anniversary on 6/1 and we have 3 wonderful boys, ages 20, 15, and 13. I live in the Kansas City area and work full-time at a law office. Having accepted Jesus' invitation in 1979, we began this journey He has for me, together.

My goal in this life is to learn to love Him more every day with the grace that is given to me each new morning.

My hope in joining this forum is for support and guidance; and for another outlet to boast about Him.

I welcome your comments and friendship. Praises to Him and ONLY Him! :)

Hey Susan, you posted on one of my threads :) Hope all is going well and I like you hope to love God more :) oh, I have a question, how did you find this site? Stumble across it?

Hi! I basically googled christian forum and landed here. I like you, too, and look forward to getting to know and fellowshipping with you and the others here. Blessings!

Hi! I am a "newbie." My name is Susan Bolden and I can sum me up in 4 words: I love the Lord!!

By His grace, I will celebrate my 21st wedding anniversary on 6/1 and we have 3 wonderful boys, ages 20, 15, and 13. I live in the Kansas City area and work full-time at a law office. Having accepted Jesus' invitation in 1979, we began this journey He has for me, together.

My goal in this life is to learn to love Him more every day with the grace that is given to me each new morning.

My hope in joining this forum is for support and guidance; and for another outlet to boast about Him.

I welcome your comments and friendship. Praises to Him and ONLY Him! :)
Hey, welcome to the forums, Susan!!!!!!

Back