Kjv

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not. I'm referring to the fact that I pointed out NON-Catholic child abuse and you didn't say a word, like this site:

http://stopbaptistpredators.org/index.htm

OK, I just went and re-read all my posts. I didn't defend them anywhere, so why are you saying I did?

I don't click links. Can you refer me to the title of a specific court case? It's ok if you can't, I wouldn't be able to either.

Keep looking brother, its there. Sometimes people in these types of situations can also suffer from something called selective reading, or selective eyesight as some may prefer.

I don't click links. Can you refer me to the title of a specific court case? It's ok if you can't, I wouldn't be able to either.

Keep looking brother, its there. Sometimes people in these types of situations can also suffer from something called selective reading, or selective eyesight as some may prefer.
I should think a website called "stopbaptistpredators.org" would kind of suggest what it was all about without the need for you to click on the link. I didn't understand what you meant when you mentioned "court cases" the first time and I still don't know what point you think you're making. Maybe it's time I just stopped talking to you.

I should think a website called "stopbaptistpredators.org" would kind of suggest what it was all about without the need for you to click on the link. I didn't understand what you meant when you mentioned "court cases" the first time and I still don't know what point you think you're making. Maybe it's time I just stopped talking to you.

A court is a an institution of justice in which people are tried for crimes they may have committed. A pedophile within a church would qualify for a trial in a court of law. Every trial has a name for example "Smith V The state of New Jersey."

Understand everything so far? If you need further clarification on anything thus far please notify me ASAP so we can get the ball rolling on this one. God bless you.

A court is a an institution of justice in which people are tried for crimes they may have committed. A pedophile within a church would qualify for a trial in a court of law. Every trial has a name for example "Smith V The state of New Jersey."

Understand everything so far? If you need further clarification on anything thus far please notify me ASAP so we can get the ball rolling on this one. God bless you.
Yes, but what on earth does it have to do with anything we have been discussing?

Yes, but what on earth does it have to do with anything we have been discussing?

You mentioned that pedophilia was just as prevalent in Protestant churches as it was in catholic churches. And so I asked you to simply name one court case that involves a Protestant pedophile and a child, which you are clearly having a hard time doing. But as I said don't feel bad as I would not be able to name one either!

You mentioned that pedophilia was just as prevalent in Protestant churches as it was in catholic churches. And so I asked you to simply name one court case that involves a Protestant pedophile and a child, which you are clearly having a hard time doing. But as I said don't feel bad as I would not be able to name one either!
Here you go.
http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-M...-Us-Prey-Big-Trouble-at-First-Baptist-Church/
Want more? It's not hard to Google "Protestant pedophilia court cases".

Simply provide me with the name. Just a simple name. Probably a few words. Just a simple name is all I am asking for. You can type it with your fingers that God has blessed you with. Just a name.
I'm sure if you check the predators in your area most of them are Protestant. All the child molesters I know of are Protestant, actually.

Here you go.
http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-M...-Us-Prey-Big-Trouble-at-First-Baptist-Church/
Want more? It's not hard to Google "Protestant pedophilia court cases".

"The sermon was called “The Polished Shaft,”... Schaap continued to rub the stick—up and down, up and down... simulating masturbation... At the end, as usual, young men streamed up to the stage."

"[Schaap] likened the Lord’s Supper to having sex with Jesus Christ."

And, then Schaap turns out to be a sexual predator. Duh. BTW, homosexual men prey on girls, too.

You bring up a good point, even though you won't admit it. Child molestation isn't so much a Catholic thing as it is homosexuals in churches. They need their sodomist butts thrown to the curb. Any sexual pervert needs to be expelled from church. The Catholic church suffered the consequences of letting homosexuals into the priesthood, on the flimsy promise that they'd be celibate.

A whole pack of sodomites were running that independant Baptist mega-church in Hammond, Indiana , and you know how the all got into the leadership.

What in Hell is wrong with some of you people, going to these abominable excuses for churches? And, then you tell me how wonderful you preacher is.

"The sermon was called “The Polished Shaft,”... Schaap continued to rub the stick—up and down, up and down... simulating masturbation... At the end, as usual, young men streamed up to the stage."

"[Schaap] likened the Lord’s Supper to having sex with Jesus Christ."

And, then Schaap turns out to be a sexual predator. Duh. BTW, homosexual men prey on girls, too.

You bring up a good point, even though you won't admit it. Child molestation isn't so much a Catholic thing as it is homosexuals in churches.
Um...what?

The point was that this was a Protestant and not a Catholic abuser, just one of probably thousands of website hits I could effortlessly find despite Mike's insistence that I could not find a single one.

And most child molesters are not homosexuals, they are statistically most often heterosexual males.

And most child molesters are not homosexuals, they are statistically most often heterosexual males.

Why are you an apologist for perverts? A man talking about having sex with Jesus and stimulating masterbation on stage for the attention of young men is a homsexual, even if he's in prison for preying on a girl. And, then you tell a staistical like about hetersexual males being most often child molesters - only because heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals by 30 to 1, and only because until now people had the sense to keep their children away from homosexuals.

Why are you an apologist for perverts? A man talking about having sex with Jesus and stimulating masterbation on stage for the attention of young men is a homsexual, even if he's in prison for preying on a girl. And, then you tell a staistical like about hetersexual males being most often child molesters - only because heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals by 30 to 1, and only because until now people had the sense to keep their children away from homosexuals.
Translation: you hate homosexuals.
That was clear a while ago.

Um...what?

The point was that this was a Protestant and not a Catholic abuser, just one of probably thousands of website hits I could effortlessly find despite Mike's insistence that I could not find a single one.

To this very second you still have not provided me with a single name of a court case. I truly hope that God blesses you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back