Laying on of hands

I fully agree, that is why I say that sometimes people use laying on of hands on a ritualistic way. But it is not, so we need to understand where God wants us, and for that, we look at the Word.
And laying on of hands is according to the Word of God required.
smiley_aahl.gif
You simply can not go wrong following the leading of the Holly Spirit.
God Bless You Arrie and have a blessed day
Jim

Now lastly we can say, according to Deuteronomy 34:9 we can see, Joshua received what was authorised through Moses.
So as people of God cannot think we can just do what e like, we can only do a authorised. Did Jesus not call the desciples and have them authority to drive out demons, heal the sick, etc?
Laying on of hands is followed by visible manifestation, Simon the sorcerer saw the manifestation of laying on of hands, and tried to buy it with money. So he could see the value of what was done.
Should we lay on hands on someone, should it not be followed by visible manifestation?

Now lastly we can say, according to Deuteronomy 34:9 we can see, Joshua received what was authorised through Moses.
So as people of God cannot think we can just do what e like, we can only do a authorised. Did Jesus not call the desciples and have them authority to drive out demons, heal the sick, etc?
Laying on of hands is followed by visible manifestation, Simon the sorcerer saw the manifestation of laying on of hands, and tried to buy it with money. So he could see the value of what was done.
Should we lay on hands on someone, should it not be followed by visible manifestation?
Brother I truly believe that as Born again Spirit filled and blood washed Believers we should be living such a life that signs and wonders follow us. However to most that sounds far fetched but keep your eyes on Jesus and watch and see what He does through His people in these days.
God Bless
Jim

Brother I truly believe that as Born again Spirit filled and blood washed Believers we should be living such a life that signs and wonders follow us. However to most that sounds far fetched but keep your eyes on Jesus and watch and see what He does through His people in these days.
God Bless
Jim
Amen

Back