Learning Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I do Silk. but you will need to read over what I have said in the past.

Sorry - that won't wash - I have read all you posted. Unlike many, I read a thread from stem to stern, always - sometimes (many times actually) rereading my own and other's posts to be more assured. I have not ever tried to hit a negative but I did once 10 times on a person who started with me - I prayed and removed my disagrees altho I did not now agree. Did the christian saint remove mine? No. But they didn't like it and demanded it be removed on another thread. As you posted there, maybe you will remember = or maybe you both don't like being disagreed with. That's a pity.

Silk, if the angels that supposedly married women were the same ones that produced Giants and they were here both before and after the flood, what is that saying about the Lord's ability to look to the integrity of His creation?????
Sure there were some tall people, but that does not say they were the offspring of angels.

Who has the chosen dogma?

Silk, you and Abdicate seem committed to derailing this study.
If you want to chase red herrings why not do so on the other thread?? I will not be drawn any further off course in this thread,

If you want to chase red herrings why not do so on the other thread?? I will not be drawn any further off course in this thread,
Only those that reject the truth would say such a thing... I'm done on this subject. Believe whatever you want.

Sounds like you Calvin and if I am drawing anyone off course after pages with no posts from me, I apologize but I don't consider what I have posted as off Genesis but than your link which took me an hour to sort out? What was that? If I'm not mistaken, "sons of God IS in genesis and I find it important and worth discussing. And I DO NOT appreciate being told I can't discuss Genesis when we are finally discussing Genesis. I don't care who started the thread, I come here to learn and I value truth - I do not value arguing with another believer but I value truth first.

Sounds like you Calvin and if I am drawing anyone off course after pages with no posts from me, I apologize but I don't consider what I have posted as off Genesis but than your link which took me an hour to sort out? What was that? If I'm not mistaken, "sons of God IS in genesis and I find it important and worth discussing. And I DO NOT appreciate being told I can't discuss Genesis when we are finally discussing Genesis. I don't care who started the thread, I come here to learn and I value truth - I do not value arguing with another believer but I value truth first.
AMEN!!

Seriously guys? MOVE ON. Move the topic on and stop bickering or the topic disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back