LearningToLetGo - Welcome to the Forum.

ModeratorTeam

CFS Moderators
Staff member
Senior Moderator
LearningToLetGo - Welcome to CFS.

We ask this of all new members,
Please look over the following forum links and familiarize yourself with them. This will allow you to have a safe and enjoyable time here in the Forum.
This is just forum procedure and required reading for all new members.
  1. Forum Policies and Procedures
  2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.
If you have any questions or navigation issues, please feel free to contact a Moderator and we will do what we can to help you with things.
Again, welcome to the CFS Forum.

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for welcoming me to your forum. My name is Jason and I live in western Washington state, US. I have been a student of the Bible for about twenty years but it's only the last 4-5 years that I've been studying in earnest.

Recently I had a serious health scare that sent me to the hospital intensive care unit for over a month. In total I spent almost ten weeks in hospital and came a hair's breadth away from perishing but Jesus has other plans for me and spared my life. Not only that, he healed my body in ways that even the doctors are calling a miracle.

The experience of nearly dying has shifted much of what had previously been "head learning" into what I refer to as "heart knowing." That is to say my relationship with Jesus has become far more intimate and tender than before. In time I'll write about my experience here but for now just know that I am grateful to be here and look forward to getting to know each and every one of you.

God bless,

Jason

Hi Everyone!
Thank you for welcoming me to your forum. My name is Jason and I live in western Washington state, US. I have been a student of the Bible for about twenty years but it's only the last 4-5 years that I've been studying in earnest. Recently I had a serious health scare that sent me to the hospital intensive care unit for over a month. In total I spent almost ten weeks in hospital and came a hair's breadth away from perishing but Jesus has other plans for me and spared my life. Not only that, he healed my body in ways that even the doctors are calling a miracle.The experience of nearly dying has shifted much of what had previously been "head learning" into what I refer to as "heart knowing." That is to say my relationship with Jesus has become far more intimate and tender than before. In time I'll write about my experience here but for now just know that I am grateful to be here and look forward to getting to know each and every one of you.
God bless, Jason

Hello Jason;

Thank you for sharing your testimony and I'm thankful to God for His great healing over you! I hope your health is getting stronger each day and I look forward to sharing and discussing Jesus with you.

My wife and I almost relocated to the International District within Seattle back in 2009 for ministry.

God bless you, Jason, and your whole family.

The experience of nearly dying has shifted much of what had previously been "head learning" into what I refer to as "heart knowing." That is to say my relationship with Jesus has become far more intimate and tender than before. In time I'll write about my experience here but for now just know that I am grateful to be here and look forward to getting to know each and every one of you.
Yes, those types of experiences will do that. I had some doozies up in Mid Washington area (Wenatchee) back in '73-74.
Welcome to CFS Forum :).

Back