Led by the Spirit

Dusty

Inactive
Led by the Spirit

Then the Spirit sent Jesus into the desert alone.

-- Mark 1:12 (ERV)

KEY THOUGHT:
Jesus is led and guided by the Holy Spirit -- in both good times and
bad times. Just as Jesus goes to face temptation in the wilderness
immediately after his baptism, we too find ourselves in powerful
temptation struggles after a major spiritual experience, a deepened
spiritual commitment, or a special time of devotion. This does not mean
the Holy Spirit has abandoned us. Instead, it means that the Spirit
goes with us to lead us through this time of trial, testing, and
temptation. The Spirit takes what Satan intended for our harm and turns
it into something that can strengthen our faith and mature us in our
discipleship.

The time is come for us to be a people who are filled with the Spirit, hear the Spirit, walk in the spirit, who
fellowship with the Spirit, who are led of the Spirit, who are caught up in the Spirit, who have vision in the Spirit,
who have purposed in the Spirit, who speak thru the Spirit, who have life in the Spirit, who mind the things of the
Spirit, who thru the Spirit put to death the things of the flesh, who bear the fruit of the Spirit, who move in the gifts
of the Spirit, who intercede in the Spirit, who know the will of God in the Spirit, who are mighty in the Spirit, who
for the love of the Spirit strive together, who have revelation in the Spirit, who judge in the Spirit, who are justified
and sanctified in the Spirit, who manifest the Spirit, who drink in the Spirit, who pray in the Spirit, who bless with
the spirit, who receive life form the Spirit, who have freedom in the Spirit, who are changed from glory to glory by
the Spirit, who minister by the Spirit, who wait thru he Spirit, who restore in the spirit, who sow to the Spirit, who
are sealed with the Spirit, who are built up together by the Spirit, who are strengthened by the Spirit, who keep unity
in the Spirit, who are renewed in the spirit of their minds, who take the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of
God, who make pray and supplication in the Spirit, who stand fast in one spirit, who worship in the spirit, who have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit and love one with a pure heart fervently , who if
reproached for the Name of Christ are happy for the spirit of glory and of God rest upon us, who has an ear to hear
what the Spirit is saying to His church, who rest in the Spirit, who are carried away in the spirit, who have the
testimony of Jesus which is the spirit of prophecy, who cry out even so come Lord Jesus!Perhaps it is time we dare to believe God and enter into this deep fellowship that we are called to- we don't need to look far for :
Know ye not that you are the temple of the Holy Ghost- you are God's holy of holies now- and He is our paraclete -
the one Jesus sent to walk beside us, teach us , lead us, guide us, draw us, fill us, sanctify us and fellowship with us-
let us not grieve nor quench Him- even the great Apostle Paul wanted to go his own way but yeilded his plans andchanged the course of his apostolic journey at the Spirit's direction- it is time we do the same- in His Name Larry

Forgive the cut and paste I took ofrm an older post but I thought the word was timely.

Hi Larry can I use this for a teaching or email???

Hi Dusty a timely teaching to add to my teaching of Angels and demons, I will give in Church...

Thanks
Much Love to all

thgoodpost.gif
seraphim.gif

Hi Larry can I use this for a teaching or email???

Hi Dusty a timely teaching to add to my teaching of Angels and demons, I will give in Church...

Thanks
Much Love to all
Absolutely!:)

Back