lemon pepper almondine halibut

lemon pepper almondine halibut

1-2 lbs halibut filets.
1/2 cup ground pecans
2 tbs butter melted
lemon pepper seasoning
zest of 1 lemon
dont need salt n peppa, comes with the lemon peppa seasoning.
3 scallions chopped fine.

Ok now heat da oven to 350 degrees
cover fish with lemon peppa good then add ground pecans on top. Drizzle 1/2 da butta on the fish savin da odda 1/2 ya follow me?
Now add 1/2 scallions on top of da fish then add 1/2 of da lemon zest on top o da fish- distribute evenly.
Bake for 20-30 minutes or untill flakes easy wit da fork.
Now take the odder 1/2 of da budda n drizzle on top o da fish n da odda 1/2 da lemon zest n da odder 1/2 of da scallions n place it on top to finish it off. Serve with wild rice and a baked potato also steam some sweet snap peas and toss wit da rice with a dash of olive oil and salt and peppa to taste.
I will addd a pic after im dun with this. O ya no chilis' sorry
sad.gif

OOO my I made a wonderful mistake!!! I just so happened to accidently on purpose add bout 6 turns of the ghost chili grinder to the last 1/2 of da budda n den drizzled it on. Ooooo......Oooooooo...mmmmmmmmmmmmm dats some heart poundin stuff!!! Still excellent without da chili of course. Had to add my extra drizzle....you know meeee
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

You threw in a pic!!!!!!??? What r youdoin Dusty? your tortureing me!!! OOOOOOOOO that looks soooooo yuuuuummmmyyyyyy, Looks very similar tho. You darn near hit that right on the nail.

Halibut is one of my favourite fish and I also love salmon.... yum oh and talapia.:fish::fish::fish:

Back