Let Change just be “just strange” instead of scary!

Via dolarossa

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
Strange; adjective.
Definition:-
Not previously known; unfamiliar.

Not of one's own or a particular locality, environment, or kind; not native.

Out of the ordinary or difficult to account for; unusual or peculiar.

the-shadows-and-the-sun-the-strange-landscape-of-the-icelandic-highlands-by-max-rive-x-post-risland-47692.jpg

Sometimes, especially when the unexpected happens after doing good, God allows us to roam in uncharted territories, and we can tend to question Gods Leading and get scared. We don’t take well to change and crave our old ways and our outdated comfort zones back which are hindering us from realising true freedom in Christ and so we must give up being slaves to old habits !

Instead, we must befriend the temptation to return to the way things was because We trusted God in leading us here in the first place!!!
Therefor we give Him the reins with the days that lies ahead of us. We Trust His reasons for things being this way and we We Trust He will uphold us and lead us out into a better place because of it.

——————————-

Blessings and thanks for reading❤️

Last edited:
Don't look back...

Jesus warned, remember Lot's Wife.

People tend to romanticise the olden days. But they don't see the way things actually do improve, get better and regenerate. He also does new things all the time.

So unless you don't like surprises...don't become a Christian!

I love being a Christian because its something new everyday. His mercies are new each morning.

Don't look back...

Jesus warned, remember Lot's Wife.

People tend to romanticise the olden days. But they don't see the way things actually do improve, get better and regenerate. He also does new things all the time.

So unless you don't like surprises...don't become a Christian!

I love being a Christian because its something new everyday. His mercies are new each morning.
Thank you. 😊 Thats is very encouraging as I sense change but not sure how its panning out. I dont see the future, but its in Gods Hands, and so if thats the case, everything works out well❤️

Don't look back...Jesus warned, remember Lot's Wife. People tend to romanticise the olden days. But they don't see the way things actually do improve, get better and regenerate. He also does new things all the time. So unless you don't like surprises...don't become a Christian! I love being a Christian because its something new everyday. His mercies are new each morning.

Thank you. 😊 Thats is very encouraging as I sense change but not sure how its panning out. I dont see the future, but its in Gods Hands, and so if thats the case, everything works out well❤️

Hi Via
We don-t kniw our future but Gid does. He has it all planned out for us and leaves the choices up to us, even though He will lead us to the right choice if we ask Him to Ir can be very exciting.
Blessings

Yes, seriously. There was a time when my life was comfortable. But then I found myself in the same territories along with Via dolarossa, Lanolin and (gulp!) Cosia.

I had no idea where God was leading me till I entered His Sanctuary then I understood. My life will never be the same.
lol! 😎 🤛

I love you sisters!

I can really testify to that. I thought I had it all together when I got really sick about 9 years ago. It started. Fast forward my health had changed [I still had health conditions but no where near as what it is today]. I went from walking, working out, dog training, professional photography, certified canine massage therapist, accredited life coach, riding my horse and then loosing my mobility bit by bit. Finally last few years I lost it all. I never thought in a million years this would ever happen to me. If you would have said I'd be in a wheelchair full time, I would have laughed.

Job is an incredible book in the bible. I love it. It truly gets to the grits of human nature and just how we are. I went through the motions. I was stripped of everything. My dignity. Talk about taking a humble pill. I have PSWs coming in now that undress me, bring me to the toliet, shower me - it was not what I envisioned for my life.

However sometimes God has to get you flat on your back to look UP. I have grown deeper in my relationship with him. The constant "thorn" in my flesh is a reminder that you can't do it without God. Ever.

God is using me in ways I never thought possible. Every day, in every way. I keep a mirror close by to examine myself. My wheelchair is a constant reminder - God wants to be Lord of all of me. I don't know where He is going to lead me next but I can say I am excited.

He led me here, didn't He?

I thank God that even despite of my sins, despite of my attempt to run away and avoid trials, despite of all that He still used me. His love endures forever. Thank you Lord for your incredible salvation package that nothing could ever amount or measure up to.

Back