Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God....

There is no power but of God and the powers that be are ordained of Him. They are sent out with His name….His authority… written upon their forehead.

Romans 13:1-5 KJV
(1) Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

We are not to resist the power…for if we do then we are resisting the ordinance of God and they that resist shall receive to themselves judgment. Whoever is not found written in the book of life is cast into the lake of fire: wrath and tribulation upon every confirmed worker of iniquity.

We are to hear and repent of our sins when we falsely accuse another of being an “evil doer” …or a “fool” for what a brother may say. There is power to retain sins of those who will continue to resist and disesteem the covenant of brotherly love. Let brotherly love continue. Let us not cease from keeping His commandments and honor God whose ways and thoughts are higher than our own.

(2) Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation

We are to do that which is good….

(3) For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

….for a minister of God is there for our OWN GOOD and not for our destruction. But forewarned, he does not bear the sword….the Word of God….in vain.

(4) For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

We must remember to have brotherly love….not only to prevent the wrath from coming upon us but also so that we may enter into His understanding (for “conscience sake”).

(5) Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake

OUTSIDE the understanding are those who will NOT do His commandments. The “murderers” will be on the outside as the wicked shall not understand. All of those who love and practice the lie shall be on the outside. We are not doing God service by “killing” another with false accusations….malicious words. We can’t say “Lord, Lord” while committing evil works against those who are SENT by Him in His authority to preach His words of life and spirit so that we may have LIFE in the here and now and have it more abundantly.

Revelation 22:14-16 KJV
(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Jesus sends His messenger to testify to the churches….and we are to remember to have brotherly love and not RESIST the power. They will come in the Father’s name….His authority.

(16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

But woe unto them through whom offences will come. They will resist what is being said in their evil behavior….forgetting to let brotherly love continue.

Luke 17:1-3 KJV
(1) Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!
(2) It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

We are to be reconciled to our brothers whom we may trespass against as they will be sent to testify to them the things of Jesus. And as disciples sent by Him, we are to rebuke those who trespass and forgive them if they repent.

(3) Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.

The LORD looks to the man who is of a poor and contrite spirit….breath…and who will tremble at His Word.

Isaiah 66:1-6 KJV
(1) Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
(2) For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

But those who will continue to resist will be as one who will kill a man. The “ox” is the speaker of the Word of God. They will in their unbelief persecute those who will preach His Word to them and have delight in their unrighteousness rather than rejoice in the hearing of the Truth.

(3) He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

He will call to the resisters but they will not answer. When He will speak, they will not hear but will instead do evil before His eyes and chose to do those things in which He does not delight. The word “heretic” means “to choose”. A man who is a “heretic” will have chosen his own ways and thoughts after being admonished twice. They would rather choose death instead of life as they reject their own mercy.

(4) I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

They will hate those who will tremble at His Word. They will cast them out of their churches because we will receive His Word in faith. They will believe the lie: that they will be doing God “service” for doing those “wonderful works”…as they will see them. They will say “let the LORD be glorified” as they will cast you out for believing. They will think that they are glorifying Him with their casting out of the“devils” from their presence. We are the so-called “devils” that they will be casting out of their assemblies…..out of their churches….out of their meeting places….out of their internet forums…etc.

(5) Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
(6) A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.

We are not blessing God (“Lord, Lord”) when we are using the same mouth to curse men which are made after the similitude of God. We are not blessing God BY cursing men and casting their name out as evil.

James 3:8-12 KJV
(8) But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
(9) Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.
(10) Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing
. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
(11) Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?
(12) Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

Every tree that does not bring forth good fruit (not be found in the book of life) is hewn down and cast into the fire.

Matthew 7:19-23 KJV
(19) Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
(20) Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Not every one that says unto Him “Lord, Lord” shall enter into the kingdom of heaven but he that will DO the will of the Father which is in heaven.

(21) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Do not believe in the lie. We are NOT doing God “service” by “killing” others supposedly in is His name….in His authority. We are not doing Him service by casting out brothers who will tremble at His Word. Only if we DO His will to have brotherly love shall we be found glorifying God. Let us not follow after those who will do evil but after good.

(22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
(23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Remember Diotrephes who loved to be first in the church. The modern day Diotrephes will not remember history and will be doomed to repeat it….following after what is evil. They (the “DIotrephes” of today) will expect others to follow them in their bad behavior against the Truth.

3 John 1:9-12 KJV
(9) I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.

By their fruits shall we know them for they will do evil against those SENT by Him in their rebellion. They will cast out whom they will consider “devils” ….and doing this supposedly in His name….in His authority.

(10) Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.
(11) Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.
(12) Demetrius hath good report of all men, and of the truth itself: yea, and we also bear record; and ye know that our record is true.

The “man of sin” shall be revealed in every church….the “Diotrephes” of today. He will do his “wonderful works” supposedly in God’s authority….doing God “service” by “killing” others with their malicious words and casting out of their churches “devils”.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-17 KJV
(3) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

He will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God. The Word that they will hear, they will exalt themselves against. The evil that they will do will be done supposedly in God’s name as they will act as JUDGES against the “evil doers” who will preach the Word and against those who will tremble at His Word. They will sit in the temple of God showing themselves as God…..meaning that their justification for doing these things is that they do them in His authority…in His name. Many will say to Him in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? “In thy NAME”…or authority = sitting in the temple of God showing themselves as God as they will act like judges in His name.

(4) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
(5) Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
(6) And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

Who gets “taken out of the way”? Those whom they will cast out as “evil doers”. They will cast out of their churches any who will hear and believe in the Word of Truth in this coming time.

(7) For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

The righteous shall not be destroyed with the wicked….for as Lot, they will be removed out of the way before their destruction.

(8) And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
(9) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

They will think that they are doing God “service” for all of their “wonderful works”…..yet they will be found of Him as the workers of iniquity. They will not believe in the Truth but will have pleasure in their own unrighteousness as they will prate against us with malicious words.

(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
(12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(13) But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
(14) Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(15) Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
(16) Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

But those who will believe and are sanctified are to be comforted and be established in every good word and work. They will persecute us for believing….and test our faith as a fire. We are to be faithful unto the death…dying to sin…and their persecutions (second death) shall not harm us.

(17) Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

Blessed are you when men (church people) shall hate you and when they shall separate you from their company (their churches) and will cast out your name as evil (as they will call us “devils and "evil doers") for the Son of man’s sake.

Luke 6:22-23 KJV
(22) Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
(23) Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

The same day that Lot went out of Sodom, it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. Likewise, it will rain persecutions out of the mouths against us as they will cast out our names as evil. Yet, God will bring tribulation and wrath against those who will do such things as the tongue is a fire which will destroy them.

Luke 17:28-33 KJV
(28) Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
(29) But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
(30) Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Let us not return evil for their evil but always do His will so that God is glorified at all times by us. Let us not shrink back into their congregations of destruction because of fear of what they say.

(31) In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
(32) Remember Lot's wife.
(33) Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

We are to be FILLED with the Spirit by “drinking” in what we hear and not “quench” what we hear the Spirit saying. His words are spirit and they are life…and if we believe on Him, we shall have life. We must lift Him up by doing His commandment to have love for those whom He SENDS to speak His words of life to us. Let Him not find us “sleeping” in our wrath and contention against what the Spirit says.

John 3:14-17 KJV
(14) And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
(15) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
(16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

The Son of man comes at an hour we expect not….in the presence of “strangers” who will show up one day speaking His words of spirit and life to our ears. We must let brotherly love continue…..for faith WITHOUT GOOD WORKS is “DEAD”. The “dead” church will be found not being “watchful”….awake to His righteousness as they will speak evil in their wrath. Their works will not be found complete before God at the hearing of what the Spirit is saying as they will put the Son (sons of God) to an open shame with their public berating of them.

Revelation 3:1-6 KJV
(1) And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
(2) Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

They will be found not watching and will begin to “beat” upon His servants with malicious words. they will trample upon others defiling their garments and will count the blood of the covenant (have brotherly love) by which they are sanctified as a common thing….to easily disesteem it. They are warned to REMEMBER His command to have love for another and hold fast and REPENT. A brother (who be sent by Him) who will have received their evil speaking will FORGIVE if they REPENT of their evil. If they do not, then He will cut them asunder and assign them a place with the hypocrites where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.....tribulation and wrath upon every evil doer who refused to repent of their evil in their unbelief of what they hear the Spirit saying.

(3) Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Some will overcome their wrath in the heart and not speak out in evil. They will walk with Him in white for they are worthy.

(4) Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

He that will overcome the wrath (Sardis= red ones= wrathful hearts of men) shall be found of Him clothed in white raiment….clothed with RIGHTEOUS ACTS. They will overcome and be holy as He is holy.

(5) He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

We are to have an ear and HEAR what the Spirit is saying to the churches and NOT QUENCH it by despising what we hear and speak evil of it. we are to OVERCOME our wrath and hear.

(6) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

We are implored by the apostles to esteem those very highly IN LOVE for the work of those who labor in the Word for our own good. These brothers will be sent out to preach His words of life and spirit to our ears and hearts and we are to receive them with brotherly love at all times.

1 Thessalonians 5:12-24 KJV
(12) And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
(13) And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
(14) Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
(15) See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
(16) Rejoice evermore.
(17) Pray without ceasing.
(18) In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Let us hear and not quench what the Spirit is saying. We are not to despise what it is saying (the prophesies).

(19) Quench not the Spirit.
(20) Despise not prophesyings.

We are to HOLD FAST that which is good and refrain our tongues from speaking evil.

(21) Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
(22) Abstain from all appearance of ev
il.

We are to abstain from all appearance of evil. We are to OVERCOME and receive His servants and their words which are His words. The very God of peace shall sanctify us WHOLLY: spirit, soul and BODY.

(23) And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The life of Jesus shall be made manifest in our mortal flesh if we refrain our tongue from evil and hear what the Spirit is saying and BELIEVE it. Faithful is He that calls us and will DO IT: have the life of Jesus being made manifest in our mortal flesh giving us TRUE LIFE in the here and now.

(24) Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

We are to have an ear and hear what the Spirit is saying. It is the Spirit that gives us life if we hear and believe…drinking in that water of Life. His Words are life and Spirit.

John 6:63-64 KJV
(63) It is the spirit that quickeneth the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
(64) But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

We are to hear and not forget His Law: have love for one another. Our hearts are to keep His commandments.

Proverbs 3:1-8 KJV
(1) My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:

He that will love life and see good days (have eternal life) will refrain his tongue from speaking evil….always remembering to have brotherly love.

(2) For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
(3) Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

He will find us entertaining strangers….letting brotherly love continue. We shall receive blessing from God if we are found of Him serving “meat in due season” to those sent by Him to preach His words of life and spirit to our ears.

(4) So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
(5) Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
(6) In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

We are not to desire to be seen wise in our own eyes and speak evil of another. Men speak evil of another when they desire to be seen as wise. We are to refrain our tongues from evil.

(7) Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
(8) It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

Back