Let Me Tell You 'Bout Feelings

'I am just so tired of being stepped on and looked over.'
'Why do I have to be the one who does the right thing all the time?'
'I am exhausted with this Christian living junk!'

Do you ever have those times where you just feel fed up and want to give up? I have and will again.
What do you do to dust yourself off and get back into living for Christ and happy about it? Music, reading, preaching, all the above?

Do you ever have those times where you just feel fed up and want to give up? I have and will again.
What do you do to dust yourself off and get back into living for Christ and happy about it? Music, reading, preaching, all the above?

I think beating the dog comes into play. Problem is.......at my age I can never catch the dog.

Well, to tell you the truth.......I replay the Alabama games over the last year! ROLL TIDE!

I usually find something to tinker with outside doing some project or yard work. I am at my best when I am doing yard work. Recently though, I just get on CFS for a spiritual boost. I love this forum and the people in it and I think about it even when I am away from it. Thanks for asking, Via.

I usually find something to tinker with outside doing some project or yard work. I am at my best when I am doing yard work. Recently though, I just get on CFS for a spiritual boost. I love this forum and the people in it and I think about it even when I am away from it. Thanks for asking, Via.
What kind of tinkering?
Cars? I know in America you yanks have very big gardens. I can only image you’ve got things like half a store in one😂

Back