Let your life be a sacrifice to Our Father

Let your life be a sacrifice to Our Father

My dear, live your entire life in fellowship with Our Father through the Holy Spirit in our Lord Jesus Christ. It pleases Our Father when we offer sacrifice to him; and in these present time, we need to offer ourselves as a living sacrifice, pleasing to Our Father. Therefore rid your life of all unrighteousness so that you will be purified by the blood of the lamb, made perfect in his eyes. Let your ways be pure so that he will delight to make his home with you that you’ll dwell in the fullness of his presence.
What occupies your mind? What is the motive that drives you each day? Let not pass you that there is nothing that should preoccupy us than seeking the kingdom and its righteousness. If you’re a student and dream of becoming a prominent person in future for your selfish need, then don’t expect Our Father’s blessings for loves to glorify himself through Christ Jesus Our Lord if it will bring him honor.
So we join Paul saying: “what shall separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus Our Lord? It is a fundamental truth that in all our living, our lives should bring him praise; “we don’t live for ourselves anymore but for the one who died in order that by his death, we will have salvation.”
Just as it was given to Paul long ago, we’re living in evil day: “LORD, everyone praises what is evil.” But it shouldn’t be so with us Christians for we know the truth: our ears hear and our eyes see that Jesus is the son of the living Father and in him dwells the fullness of salvation.” The world does not have such truth for they are blinded by their continual sins and made deaf by them. They love evil so much because its seed has successfully taken root.
What shall say then, should we boast that we’re better than them in any way? Certainly not, for we are only grafted parts of the vine, if we don’t remain faithful to the trust bestowed on unto us, we will be pruned-off and how worse it will be for us at the end of all things when we’re gathered before the judgment seat of Christ. So therefore wake up from your sleep: if you’re an intercessor, live the trust and grace bestowed on you interceding for all men especially those in the house hold of faith. If you’re a minister of the word, get back to your work, explaining the teachings of Christ with the true wisdom of Christ that had been fully poured out in you. If you’re a musician, then please get on with it never growing weary with the gift of angels bestowed on you.
We know that our treasure is not of this world for our treasure is Christ Jesus Our Lord, for he was crucified for our transgressions in the suffering of pain and disgrace. We are certain that our reward is awaiting us in heaven and so we strive with the strength of the Holy Spirit to bring to finish the work assigned to us. Have you forgotten that Christ Jesus Our Lord emptied himself on the cross looking far from human? So are we too expected to empty ourselves in the call we have received.
Our Father love to honor them that fear him, and learn to walk in his perfect way of Christ at all time. The end is here, let us not live our lives as the world does but in all true humility in the Spirit, together with one love, let us live to please Our Father. It must not be forgotten that in these days all true Christians need to be together. If nothing at all dear, the longing desire of our Lord Jesus Christ need to come to perfect: “that they may all be one just as we are one.” “A new commandment I give you, love one another just as I have love you. For by this way the world will know that you are my disciples.” The enemy has caused enough destruction; he has succeeded in working against the desire of Our Father in the son, but in these days, we all need to come together with praise and thanksgiving in our hearts taking up our assigned duties. If you’re a true Christian but have left your assigned duty to pursue the vanities of this world, then I charge you in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ to stop and return to fulfilled the tasked in which much grace has been given you; for what you sought after will do no goo at all in the coming dark days. It is only by Our Father’s support can we survive the coming distress.
Let us put to death all things that separate us from the love of Christ-love your brother as yourself. In these days, we all need to be one just a husband and wife become one in marriage. So that arm-in-arm, and with our eyes focused on Christ Jesus, drawing our strength from the Spirit that is in the Father through the son in us, we will remain faithful to the end.
Our soon coming king is at the door; let us not destroy ourselves by the works and deceit of the enemy. Therefore Paul reminds us that we shouldn’t be ignorant of the enemy’s ways to keep alert at all times, and resist him so he will flee from us.
May the evil of these days make not his home with us. Amen.

5 If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee,
then how canst thou contend with horses? and though in a land of peace
thou art secure, yet how wilt thou do in the pride of the Jordan?
6 For even
thy brethren, and the house of thy father, even they have dealt
treacherously with thee; even they have cried aloud after thee: believe
them not, though they speak fair words unto thee.

CHAPTER 12
1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your
bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual
service.
2 And be not fashioned according to this world: but be ye
transformed by the renewing of your mind, and ye may prove what is the
good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
3 For I say, through the grace
that was given me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself
more highly than he ought to think; but to think as to think soberly,
according as God hath dealt to each man a measure of faith.

Re: Let your life be a sacrifice to Our Father

Thank you for this post! I wanted to recomend a book I just started reading, it's called Jesus Freaks stories of those who stood for Jesus: the ultimate Jesus Freaks, dc Talk and The Voice of the Martyrs. It's about 370 pgs.

God Bless!

Back