Lets Make Fun Of The Clown Thread

We seem to be messing up some of the threads by our jokes and such.. I enjoy light hearted banter and such.. thought we could have a thread just for mindless humor and such... Ok WITM give us your best joke or just post one of your pictures you always seem to have available.:sneaky:

We seem to be messing up some of the threads by our jokes and such.. I enjoy light hearted banter and such.. thought we could have a thread just for mindless humor and such... Ok WITM give us your best joke or just post one of your pictures you always seem to have available.:sneaky:
YAAAAAAAAY

I have no jokes...well the pun joke about the peanuts. And this one my grandma told me about a waving rabbit...hmm. Dang it.

I have a joke in my mind, that I've been thinking about all week. Every time I think about this joke, it doesn't matter where I'm at, I start laughing. I was at this coffee shop today ordering a cap, and the joke came to mind, and I started laughing. The guy thought I was laughing at him, and I believe that's why he messed up my cappuccino.

I have a joke in my mind, that I've been thinking about all week. Every time I think about this joke, it doesn't matter where I'm at, I start laughing. I was at this coffee shop today ordering a cap, and the joke came to mind, and I started laughing. The guy thought I was laughing at him, and I believe that's why he messed up my cappuccino.
You spend a lot of time at the coffee shop?

Really

Back