Let's Talk

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
Okay, there is one rule to this topic: no picking on people for what they say.

If there is something to talk about that you feel comfortable talking about on the open forums, then feel free to talk about it. I will listen up, and offer the advice I feel I can give. I am here for any and all of you if you need a friend.

actually, why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself? I think you mentioned you have problem with your eye sight, how does come about?

Okay. Here is a little about my vision problem:

I have Macular degeneration which is where I lost my sight in the central part of my eyes. I have peripheral vision, which is where I mostly see out of the corner of my eyes. I can't drive a car, but have had the opportunity to. I was born with Macular degeneration. So, I'm used to having it.

I also have noonans syndrome. It is basically a diesease where I have abnormal movements in my body.

I also have epilepsy. Seizures. I have had that since 1997. I am used to it. Anyway, that's about me. If you have questions about me and my many quirks, feel free to ask away, and I will answer them the best I can. And if not, I will look for the answer for y'all. Thanks for listening to me talk about my many quirks. Now, tell me about you, and only if you want about anything you may have wrong with you. God bless.

Okay. Here is a little about my vision problem:

I have Macular degeneration which is where I lost my sight in the central part of my eyes. I have peripheral vision, which is where I mostly see out of the corner of my eyes. I can't drive a car, but have had the opportunity to. I was born with Macular degeneration. So, I'm used to having it.

I also have noonans syndrome. It is basically a diesease where I have abnormal movements in my body.

I also have epilepsy. Seizures. I have had that since 1997. I am used to it. Anyway, that's about me. If you have questions about me and my many quirks, feel free to ask away, and I will answer them the best I can. And if not, I will look for the answer for y'all. Thanks for listening to me talk about my many quirks. Now, tell me about you, and only if you want about anything you may have wrong with you. God bless.

I feel for you Dana, and I appreciate you.

I too have physical problems. I don't like to recognize them though.

I was born without my right pectoral muscles. The right side of my chest. I used to be very self conscience about it when I had my shirt off.

I also have a very sensitive skin condition, atopic dermatitis. My skin is very, very sensitive. I've even had to go to the ER a few times because my skin broke out in a bad rash.

Yet I still struggle with vanity. And I have confidence and an amazing peace, that could only come from God Almighty(YHWH).

I also find myself having to relocate often. Shaking the dust of my feet. Some people are attracted to me. They tell me, your a handsome man, I'm so glad I met you, etc.

Then, then the enemy works in others, they get jealous, and envious. They see me content, content with almost nothing, while some of these people have million dollar home, fancy cars, their own private aircrafts, etc. And they still aren't happy, I'm sad to say.

All they would need do is speak to me. I would gladly share the mystery of contentment. The only way to satisfaction. Knowing God, The One True God, YHWH, The Great I Am, our Beloved Creator.

I, myself, am fine with everything that afflicts me. Every obstacle that I encounter. It all brings me closer to Him, and I owe everything to Him.

Ultimately, I pray this message carry the will of Him, YHWH. Shalom.

Thanks, dumpster for that. I appreciate you as well. I say God gave us these things because He wanted to make us both different. I am glad that I have come to a forum where I'm appreciated for who I am by some people. I mean, sometimes we get picked on, but He is with us always.

Do god really exists ????

Just thinking about the breath that gives life, creation, all things living, most beings on earth are male an female. How the planets and universes are held together. How words carry power. How the bible explains things and fore told events years and years beforehand. How God explained in the bible about keeping clean with running water, and segregating sick people away from others. God knew about diseases, and transmitted germs years and years before man discovered them, yet he explained the Hebrews how to deal with it.

The plaques that afflicted Europe: they didn't know how to deal with them. They were keeping diseased people together, and leaving human waste in the streets, but after looking to the bible, they quarantined sick people and put human waste outside living areas in the ground. That's how they overcame the plaques in Europe, the bible.

Deep down inside, every man/woman knows God exist, but whether or not he/she acknowledges this is another thing. Man/woman inherently reject God, and sometimes God, knowing some ones heart, will draw them to Him. Is God drawing you?

I am having a good day today. I hope all of you are having a good day too. Love The Lord. Praise God.

Great to read you're doing well Dana. Shalom.

I, myself, am doing so well, if I was any better, there'd be 2 of me :)

Here's something to think about, I hope and pray God is having a great time. I'm pretty sure He is because He is a love that man has yet to really discover. Just my thoughts and feelings, and remember, I am only a mere man.

You can think anything you want, my friend. God is having fun up in Heaven. I know He is. He is taking all of our sins and washing them away.

Okay. What's on everyone's mind today? My mind is on getting our dishwasher finally fixed. The guy should be here hopefully soon. And it's not gonna cost us a thing since it's under warranty. Yay. Hopefully they won't have to take it back to fix it at Sears.

My driver's license is expiring today! Legally can't drive car from tomorrow.. Thinking when to leave from office to visit DMV

Okay. What's on everyone's mind today? My mind is on getting our dishwasher finally fixed. The guy should be here hopefully soon. And it's not gonna cost us a thing since it's under warranty. Yay. Hopefully they won't have to take it back to fix it at Sears.

I'm the dish washer here. But I would fix yours for free too. (less parts) I fixed my moms d/w.

I can fix anything. I love that God has given me a keen analytical mind that can figure stuff out. That, and His guidance makes me eternally grateful.

I'm the dish washer here. But I would fix yours for free too. (less parts) I fixed my moms d/w.

I can fix anything. I love that God has given me a keen analytical mind that can figure stuff out. That, and His guidance makes me eternally grateful.

Why thank you my friend. I wish I knew how to repair stuff. But, God has something else in store for my life.

Do god really exists ????
God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are God and really exist. Every other god is not real. Only the true God created you. God loves you Praveen. It is the Holy Spirit that gives you the desire to know the real and living and only true God. God created you individually to be the unique and special person that you are. God created people real and alive so that he could have others to express his love with and to communicate with. He is real and wants real love and communication with you.

What has the real God done for you? He lowered himself by coming to earth as a real man (even scholars who are unbelievers admit from historical evidence that Jesus was real on earth. Why did Jesus leave heaven to come to earth as a lowly man. He did this to pay for your sins because he wants you to be with him one day so that he can love you and you can love him.

All people sin (they do things that are unholy). God is holy, however. In fact God is so holy that everything that is not done from faith he says is sin. God has never sinned however, so even though he wants people with him to love him he is separate from them because they sinned. If he didn't stay separate his holiness is so great that the bible says, "for no one may see me and live (Exodus 33:20). God wants to be with people so even though they sinned, he made a way to make them holy and wipe away their sins.

I will tell you what he did to take away people's sins, but first lets look at what happens when someone sins. The bible says that "the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 6:23). So it only takes one sin for someone to spiritually die. Sin is so bad in fact that the first man to sin, Adam, caused all people to be born spiritually dead because of his one sin. Since all generations came from him they received from Adam his sin nature.

God however, still wanted to have love and communication with people even though he is Holy. What he did was come to earth to pay the penalty (the wages) for peoples sin. Jesus was beaten for us and crucified on the cross for us to pay the death blood penalty that we should have paid for all the sins that we have done. In fact, Jesus was beaten so badly that it says in Isaiah 52:14 that "his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any human being and his form marred beyond human likeness." After they beat him they nailed him to a cross to die. Why? Jesus did it to pay the penalty for all the sins that you have done and will do. Jesus was perfect and never sinned so he was the only one who could be a substitution for you. It is you, it is me, it is all of us (because we all have sinned) who would have had to pay for their sins, yet instead Jesus paid for our sins for us.

Not only did Jesus get tortured and die for us, but since he was perfect death couldn't hold him, because only death can hold sinners and Jesus never sinned. Because Jesus was perfect and death couldn't hold him he raised from the dead and ascended into heaven.

Everyone who believes that Jesus died to pay for their sins are forgiven for their sins and become one with God, becoming part of his risen body, and mind, and they receive God's Holy Spirit in them as a promise that they are saved and will go to be with God after this life.

When someone is saved, God the Father sees them as righteous and holy, not as sinners. God sees them as in Christ as a new person, a new creation living within the perfect Jesus that saved them. Because the believer in Jesus is in Jesus, they are righteous in him and God then can be with them because they are holy. God is real and loves you so much that he was willing to go through the agony of torture and death to pay for your sins, so you don't have to.

The bible says, "You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:6-8).

If you believe God trusting that Jesus died to pay the penalty for your sins and believe that you are risen as holy in him, you will be saved.

Do you believe this? If yes then let us know. If you believe and confess this, God's Holy Spirit will come to live in you.

Back