Letting Sin In Continued.? ( Please...i Didn't Expect It To Get Closed)

OP ive been on a great streak with the lord this year until recently. Met this girl and began to give in to my pathetic weak flesh. I willingly disobeyed Jesus because I loved myself more than him when I was having sex. The girl fooled me into believing shes a loving Christian. Well guess what she calls me today for literally no reason telling me shes cheated me on with several men and told me to enjoy my herpes. I've been nothing but kind and generous to this girl. Never let her spend a penny on any date weve been on. In conclusion I think Satan was using her as a demon to bring me down to her level. Great lesson from the lord I deserve it. Hopefully this will help you brother God bless.

Alang...go to the store and purchase 500 mg L-lysine tablets and 500 mg Vitamin C tablets....take 2 of each per day for three days...and after that as needed. It provides natural defense against Herpes simplex...the Lord bless

Alang...go to the store and purchase 500 mg L-lysine tablets and 500 mg Vitamin C tablets....take 2 of each per day for three days...and after that as needed. It provides natural defense against Herpes simplex...the Lord bless
Thanks bro will do gonna get tested as well...could be trying to scare me but we'll see lesson learned.

Sadly, the devil is a real pro at tempting folks in this way. And these days there is no shortage of girls who can play the part of sweethearts but are completely corrupt inside.

I'll pray for you. Hopefully you'll be spared the nuisance that is herpes.
The dating scene is a minefield.

Sadly, the devil is a real pro at tempting folks in this way. And these days there is no shortage of girls who can play the part of sweethearts but are completely corrupt inside.

I'll pray for you. Hopefully you'll be spared the nuisance that is herpes.
The dating scene is a minefield.
Really appreciate it. Yeah its a sad world we live in. Hopefully the Lord will have mercy.

Back