liars

smellycat

Account Closed
liars

they lie about,Jesus,God,other people,cast shadows on others to deflect from the truth.the truth is Jesus has come into the world to tell truth,some just like being evil.and will try to twist this around.people need to get wise quickly and ask for help.

Psalm 12

The Faithful Have Vanished

To the choirmaster: according to The Sheminith.[a] A Psalm of David.

1Save, O LORD, for(A) the godly one is gone;
for the faithful have vanished from among the children of man.
2Everyone(B) utters lies to his neighbor;
with(C) flattering lips and(D) a double heart they speak.

3May the LORD cut off all(E) flattering lips,
the tongue that makes(F) great boasts,
4those who say, "With our tongue we will prevail,
our lips are with us; who is master over us?"
5"Because(G) the poor are plundered, because the needy groan,
(H) I will now arise," says the LORD;
"I will place him in the(I) safety for which he longs."
6(J) The words of the LORD are pure words,
like silver refined in a furnace on the ground,
purified seven times. 7You, O LORD, will keep them;
you will guard us[b] from this generation forever.
8On every side the wicked prowl,
as vileness is exalted among the children of man.

I've never feared the Lord this much before or been in a spiritual war this big before. This is Absolutely real. I am constantly bombarded with subtle and blatent arrows. It may seem to appear many has turned on me and that I'm in the wrong, but If something appearing to be of God doesn't agree with God's Word then the only thing proven is that it's not of God. We must flee from sin and resist the devil, and he will flee. Brother we all must guard our hearts in Christ Jesus. Christ is The Way, The Truth, and The Life. We walk by faith. We are not gods of our own nor can, are we, or have we ever been remotely anything other than what He said in the Holy Word of God. Mankind is spiritually dead and has been since the fall, only those who have been sanctified (by grace) through faith in Him have life in them. Jesus defeated satan on the cross when He, the Son of God took our sins away, and when He took the sting out of death and gave us life when He rose from the dead.
Praise the risen Lord Jesus Christ.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[SIZE=+0]Today's Verse[/SIZE]
The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[SIZE=+0]Daily Wisdom[/SIZE]
Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men...
[/FONT]
I just wanted to put up todays scricptures so that we don't forget them tomorrow. May the love and peace of Christ be with your spirits, amen.

11 "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the LORD has chosen you to stand before Him, to minister to Him, and to be His ministers and burn incense."

2 Chronicles 29:11

Back