Liars

Liars

A minister wound up the services one morning by saying, "next Sunday I am going to preach on the subject of liars. And in this connection, as a preparation for my discourse, I would like you all to read the seventeenth chapter of Mark."On the following Sunday, the preacher rose to begin, and said, "Now, then, all of you who have done as I requested and read the seventeenth chapter of Mark, please raise your hands."Nearly every hand in the congregation went up.Then said the preacher, "You are the people I want to talk to. There is no seventeenth chapter of Mark."

Busted ..... He he
laugh-1.gif

A minister wound up the services one morning by saying, "next Sunday I am going to preach on the subject of liars. And in this connection, as a preparation for my discourse, I would like you all to read the seventeenth chapter of Mark."On the following Sunday, the preacher rose to begin, and said, "Now, then, all of you who have done as I requested and read the seventeenth chapter of Mark, please raise your hands."Nearly every hand in the congregation went up.Then said the preacher, "You are the people I want to talk to. There is no seventeenth chapter of Mark."
hahahahahahahahha, that's funny!

Back