Life Changing Updates

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
Okay, guys, here's my thread about my updates. Nothing to report about now. But, you are going to see a big change in me. I just Know it. Just you wait, and see. And you can comment about them. I just ask that you comment good positive comments. I want to stay on the up and up. Not the down and down.

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
Greetings:

Let them rip...dollar for dollar,this is the place for good advice,and to advise the fair unto betterment.

bye

Okay I will @krossquad I will bring em on.

So far, so good. I am having a good day so far, even though I woke up about a half hour ago. Anyway, will update once a day if I remember. Which I will since I am watching this thread.

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
Not much is going on with me today. Just having a not so good day. Truvial things like the snow flying, my dog not going #2(most know what I mean.), things I can't control. But, with God, all things ARE possible.

Not much is going on with me today. Just having a not so good day. Truvial things like the snow flying, my dog not going #2(most know what I mean.), things I can't control. But, with God, all things ARE possible.
Jesus had those days to! :) I can picture it - there He is teaching his disciples, having a time of fellowship.....when here they come again - those Pharisees and other religious leaders that would come to argue and try to trip Him up. I'm guessing that wasn't a whole lot of fun....and yet we know that even with the bad days, Christ came out in the end just fine. :)

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
Jesus had those days to! :) I can picture it - there He is teaching his disciples, having a time of fellowship.....when here they come again - those Pharisees and other religious leaders that would come to argue and try to trip Him up. I'm guessing that wasn't a whole lot of fun....and yet we know that even with the bad days, Christ came out in the end just fine. :)

That's right. And I will come out fine in the end too. I am POSITIVE I will come out fine in the end.

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
So far, so good guys. Have a doctors appointment later today. Gotta call soon to see how far they are behind. Yes, my doctor gets there late, and stays sometimes til midnight. So, I gotta call to find out when I am to go. Anyway, it's just a regular checkup. Nothing serious. I got blood work done , so, if you could pray that all my blood work is good. Will update you when I get home. Have a GREAT day today, in Jesus' name, AMEN!!!!!

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
I said I would update y'all. So here goes:

I went to the doctors and he is putting me on more meds. I did say more. I am on a few, and I'm only 31 years old. I posted in the sports forum that Ian going to change my eating and excersicing habits. I NEED to get my butt in shape. I don't know how I lost 13lbs from the last time, but, I need to continue losing til I get to my ideal weight.

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
Getting ready for bowling tonight. But , again trivial things are going on. Not going to bore you. Just know I am having a mostly good day today so far. Love y'all.

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
I am hanging out with my nephew Clarence today cause we're watching him. He's getting ready to take a nap in the next little bit. So, that means I'm having a good day today.