lifting up holy hands

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

lifting up holy hands

Lam 3:41 Let us lift up our heart with our hands unto God in the heavens.

Psa 134:2 Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the LORD.

Psa 63:4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.

Psa 28:2 Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.

1Ti 2:8 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

We lift our hands as a child reaching for his Father, we lift our hands in surrender, we lift our hands in love, we lift our hands in an offering ,we lift out outstretched hands reaching towards the One we love. These are but outward expressions of the inner man longing for heavens, touch, kiss and embrace.

Amen .... There is a song that says "Let us lift up Holy hands in the presence of the King."

God covets the praises of His people.

I lifted my hands in church today and it felt so freeing. Others lift their hands during a song and I wanted to do it so bad, so I just kept my eyes closed and my thoughts on the words and praised God and loved Him. It is not something I normally would do, but I just did it to Him and didn't care what I felt like this time. I just did it to express my feelings to God and I think I'll do it during my quiet time with God sometime too. :israel: :eek:

Do it. Let loose and show Him that circumstances and opinions don't matter to you, you will walk on water! Hallelujah!

breathpraise.jpg

Back